DOER'S Do

Steppenwulf

Non Member
I mentioned it at the meet last night so some of you already know but for those not there here's one not to miss.

This weekend (16th June) there is small rally being held in the Three Pigeons, Graigfechan just outside of Ruthin. It is organised by the Doer's a small club in North Wales and this is the 15th anniversary bash- camping and a band on Saturday night are included for ?8 and you can also camp up Friday night if you wish. There are normally between 30 and 40 people and a wide selection of bikes- most non-harley's.

The pub does excellent beers and organises a slap up breakfast on the Sunday morning, nice location, great pub and real friendly people. I'll be there Saturday evening- catch you for a scoop or two :smile:

Re: DOER'S Do

Jon, see you there around sevenish, going to the Barry Clarke memorial bike show in Oswestry in the afternoon.

Jon, see you there around sevenish, going to the Barry Clarke memorial bike show in Oswestry in the afternoon.

Ah, it is this weekend is it. Enjoy the day, I'd like to have gone but
I'm in Llanberis Pass climbing that day at my old mountaineering club reunion. Some git has threatened to lead me up some E scary number-
so I might be a bit wild eyed when you see me in the evening :redface: :D

Ah, it is this weekend is it. Enjoy the day, I'd like to have gone but
I'm in Llanberis Pass climbing that day at my old mountaineering club reunion. Some git has threatened to lead me up some E scary number-
so I might be a bit wild eyed when you see me in the evening :redface: :D

No change there then hun LOL I always thought it was the beer!!:wink:

Mog and Sue I hope you had a good night, good to see you there. Did you stay in the car (steamy windows an all that :wink:), I was looking out for you Sunday morning but I was a late riser :redface:

See you next week.

Hi Jon, yes had a great night, good band, good company and lots of beer !
Did kip in the car, much easier than packing up the tent next morning ! :wink:

I'M SUPRISED YOU AN HARLEYHOG GOT UP AT ALL THE AMOUNT OF JUGS YOU CONSUMED!! DID YOU GO FOR RIDE INTO BETWS ETC? WE LEFT ABOUT 8.30am AN CONTINUED ARE ANNIVERSARY AT HOME, MUCH COMFIER, MUST BE GETTIN OLD OR JUST FUSSY!! REALLY ENJOYED SAT NIGHT THANKS FOR INVITIN US!! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK :D

WOW HUN WE ANSWERED TOGETHER!! YOURE JUST FASTER THAN ME :wink:

Back