Don't Tell the Bride - East Mids Ride

annie.mason

Club Member
Tommo's (East Mids Region 10 Member) son Luke is taking part in the reality TV series Don't Tell the Bride. It's all happening on Friday 23rd August at 1:30pm.

Luke has asked if we would be able to accompany the wedding car etc on the bikes. It would mean you'd be on the tele of course!!

We are after as many volunteers (within reason) to do this for Luke. If you are free and can make yourself available on Friday afternoon of the 23rd August, then please get in touch with us ASAP.

Many thanks

Re: Don't Tell the Bride - East Mids Ride

Dear All,

We've finally got the details for Tommo's Luke's "Don't Tell the Bride" TV Ride Out. We still can't be told exactly where we're going, but it's not that far from Derby.

We must be in the Car Park of the Crewe & Harpur at Swakestone (by Swakestone Bridge) by no later than 1 o'clock on Friday 23rd (this Friday). Tommo would love as many of us to be there that can make it, on Harley's, Triumph's, Honda's or whatever, it doesn't matter.

Please come if you can, it would be great for Tommo and Luke if we could make the effort and provide a good show of bikes.

Dear All,

We've finally got the details for Tommo's Luke's "Don't Tell the Bride" TV Ride Out. We still can't be told exactly where we're going, but it's not that far from Derby.

We must be in the Car Park of the Crewe & Harpur at Swakestone (by Swakestone Bridge) by no later than 1 o'clock on Friday 23rd (this Friday). Tommo would love as many of us to be there that can make it, on Harley's, Triumph's, Honda's or whatever, it doesn't matter.

Please come if you can, it would be great for Tommo and Luke if we could make the effort and provide a good show of bikes.
Hi Annie, do you have to be a member to come along?:)

Dudes and Dudesses,

What a day!!! Thanks to everyone who turned up today, it was brill. We know it was a work day and it's difficult to get time out, but the turn out for Tommo's Luke's "Don't Tell the Bride" Wedding was amazing and you're all stars. Thank you so much for making the effort - Eddie.:)

Just wanted to pass on this message of thanks from Tommo, the Father of Luke, the Groom.......This Episode of Don't Tell the Bride is going to be screened on 5th November 2013.

Ayup Annie and Eddie,
The hang over is starting to ease off so I need to say thank you to everybody who turned up on Friday and made Luke and Jess?s wedding the best ever. (Can you forward this to all concerned).
When you roared up the Melbourne loop it was an incredible entrance. Everybody at the wedding was saying how it made the hair on the back of their neck stand up and many said they shed a tear (me included).
I can?t thank everybody enough for making it so special. The best wedding ever. For everybody to make it on a works day was incredible and I owe them all a pint.
Regards Tommo.

Last edited:

It's on tonight (Tuesday November 5th):

BBC3 9:00pm

And Repeated tomorrow (Wednesday November 6th)

BBC3 8:00pm

Cheers, Annie. I was only telling my wife about this last night, and wondered when it was going to be on.

Oooh! Shall give it a watch :D

That's how I would want my wedding to be -

If ever I was stupid enough to get married :439:

Excellent viewing :)

How many times did they shoot the scene where Eddie was starting his bike? Did they have enough film?

That was good! I want that at my wedding if I ever get married :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a great show.... the boy did good!

How many times did they shoot the scene where Eddie was starting his bike? Did they have enough film?

Hahahahahahaaaa?..little Jerry and myself were thinking the same thing last night. Top bit of TV that. well done all.

Back