East London 25 yrs

T

threetoes69

:)Me and Debi just got back from a great evening spent with The 69 ers and friends. Just like to thank Dr. Crippen and Sue and others for all their hard work in making what was a special chilled out evening. Dishy Dave must have won the award for furthest travelled, although not sure if British rail and the Tube count ! Anyway thanks again and hopefully its not another 25 years before we do it again ( Me & Debi will be 81 ?:frown: some even older i.e Chris He He ! ! )

Re: East London 25 yrs

A big thank you for a superb evening..... Really good to meet up with friends and celebrate East Londons 25 years of Apathy LOL

Well done to all concerned & lets hope it's not a one off

Gordon & Tracy

Ditto all of that from the East Mids Region 10. Thank you so much for inviting us, we had a great day/night. It was lovely to chill out and celebrate with everyone. Congrats to you 69'ers for making it happen for us all, it was great. Thanks again.

Just a note to say thanks all who turned up, it was really great catching up with Reg 69 friends old and new, and round a campfire as well...fab! I had a ball.

Special thanks to Crippen, Sue, Danger Duck Dave (and daughters) who worked so hard to put the thing together.

I dread to think what a camping night with bikers aged 85+ would be like, so we'd better do it again a bit sooner than 2036... but maybe not next weekend, eh?

L (in recovery) :wink::D

A great time was had and like everyone here just wanted to say thanks.

Yes, what a wonderfully pleasant evening round the fire.

Thanks to the Region 69ers and CREW (nice shirt Dave) for a rather jolly evening of chicken, fish, chips, booze and fireside chat, on a very good site.

Would be great to do it again in a year or two's time:)

Thanksagain from Monsewer Mack-eye

Is it really 25 years ! seems lot lot longer to me !

Back