Easter Sunday Rideout

Steppenwulf

Non Member
On Sunday morning Lizzie and I are heading out from Conwy to Rhayader in Powys to meet up with Trev-hog, Hadyn (the round one) and some more peeps from the West Country, Region 14.

We will be riding down the A470 via Betws and Dolgellau arriving Rhayader about 12 'ish. It's a great route (for us it's a 200 mile round trip)and the weather is supposed to be cracking too, if anyone fancies a good day out why not hook up with us en-route? Post here or PM me- have a good weekend whatever you get up to. :439:

Re: Easter Sunday Rideout

ace to catch up with you lovely people, great time was had by all . look forward to the next meet, maybe were all be under canvas hence proper good drink:169B9ADF431545348BC see you's soon trev:D

Aye, it was a cracker right enough. Good to see you and the crew, nice people all of them. Dougie was might impressed at how friendly you all were to a non Harley ridin' heathen, btw did you notice the twinkle in his eye when he looked at your bike!

Defo up for a camping meet, roll on the Summer and passing an afternoon sitting in a beer garden :D

See you good people soon.

Pinched this pick off the West Country section, Trev and Mike on the scarriest ride of the day-

IMGP0873.jpg

:D

On Sunday morning Lizzie and I are heading out from Conwy to Rhayader in Powys to meet up with Trev-hog, Hadyn (the round one) and some more peeps from the West Country, Region 14.

We will be riding down the A470 via Betws and Dolgellau arriving Rhayader about 12 'ish. It's a great route (for us it's a 200 mile round trip)and the weather is supposed to be cracking too, if anyone fancies a good day out why not hook up with us en-route? Post here or PM me- have a good weekend whatever you get up to. :439:

Hi Jon, just read your post ... not been on the forum for a week or so !!
Sounds like you had a great time, see you soon ...

Hi Mog, yea we've had three crackin weekends in a row now, how long can it last? This weekend I went down to Lawnmower Mark's on the spur of the moment Saturday afternoon and met up with West Country peeps and a host of other good folks, didn't post cos I didn't know I was going till about 1pm. But hopefully I'll be getting out loads this Summer and hook up with you out there. Won't be going to the flicks- Ellesmere Port! bit of a trek I'm afraid mate especially as we have a multiplex on the other side of the bridge.

Say 'Hi' to Sue and Alan and all and see you soon.

Back