EFI Big Bore Kit

Mr B

I've been scouting round the net for a big bore kit. I'm just letting you know what I've found in case anyone wants to get one.
Screamin Eagle part no 29774-02B
UK price......?687
Guernsey HD price....?607.16
M&M Cycles in Ohio....$528...(?280) Even with postage and a bit of VAT...you will save a load with M&M. I've ordered a kit and thought this might be useful to others that want to do this, but have been put off by the cost.

Brian.

Re: EFI Big Bore Kit

Now that is what I call bloody good information! What size is the kit 1550? or the new 96"?

Re: EFI Big Bore Kit

Brian said:
I've been scouting round the net for a big bore kit. I'm just letting you know what I've found in case anyone wants to get one.
Screamin Eagle part no 29774-02B
UK price......?687
Guernsey HD price....?607.16
M&M Cycles in Ohio....$528...(?280) Even with postage and a bit of VAT...you will save a load with M&M. I've ordered a kit and thought this might be useful to others that want to do this, but have been put off by the cost.

Brian.

Don't get fooled by the "even with postage and a bit of VAT". In my experience, and I've had a bit, the final price can quickly come close to the $528 converted to ?528. Shipping is not cheap and this is added to the shipment value when import duties are calculated.

You will save over the $tealers prices undoubtably but not make massive savings as it would first appear.

Anyone want a 1550 conversion kit? All H-D parts ?350 inc VAT and shipping. Where from? I couldn't say because that would be advertising. PM me or call for information.

Back