Essex monthly meeting at The Duke of Wellington Hatfield Peverel CM3 2EA

Hi,

Okay so Grange seems to be out; found this post for a mid Essex meet……is this one still Thursdays once a month?

Hi Jerome R16's next club meet is 4th October at The Crown in wormingford, CO6 3AB. See attached for our other essex meets.
Regards
Lesley R16 secretary

inbound1326234455213334314.jpg

This Thursday (9th Nov) is our Essex second monthly meeting at The Duke of Wellington, Hatfield Peverel, CM3 2EA. Kicks off around 7.00 pm.

Unfortunately I could not make this meet, I dearly wanted to, and will turn up at the next opportunity.

It was a good evening, pity you missed it Geoff. Are you on Facebook? We've set up a new group exclusively for Essex Region 16 where we will post all our information and events which you are invited to join. I am one of the assistant reps so you can contact me here if you prefer. Be happy to help 👍

Thank you Rich, I have Facebook, very rarely use it, but I shall have a look for the group.

I only use Facebook for club business, it's the best way to communicate. If you like send me a friend request then I can invite you directly... Richard Freeman

THIS THURSDAY 14TH DECEMBER IS OUR ESSEX SECOND MONTHLY MEET AT THE DUKE OF WELLINGTON, HATFIELD PEVEREL, CM3 2EA.

Back