Farewell from Ron & Liz

G

Groundhog

Will be going offline soon, maybe able to get back over for a goodbye sherbet poss next week, not able to arrange everything we wanted, solicitors etc.. so if we dont see yers, have a great rally season, hope it stays drier for a bit longer, been a pleasure and a privelege knowing and riding with you all.

Take care, ride safe, will be in touch from over there when sorted:cool:

Best regards .

Ron and Liz.

Re: Farewell from Ron & Liz

Wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your new life, im sure when you get settled there will be invites for us all to come and visit:D :D

Natra
Graeme

OK guys, don't milk it! :D

You got a reply in chatter, I poured mi heart out on the 'phone... now you just wanna make yourselves feel popular don't you?

Hope to see you before you go, if not - safe trip and write with your address 'cos we WILL be coming to disturb the peace in Las Whateveritis. ;)

All the best to both of you, hope everything goes ok ,sorry to see you go blah blah blah:D :D :D

pm sent with my Tel no, so keep in touch

once again good luck to you both

Chris and Karen

See you when you come to pick the 'Black Pig' up then Ron :D

Olga x

All the best Ron & Liz

Hope it all works out great for you

Don't forget to e-mail me and send me your adress

pm sent with my Tel no

see you soon

Take care

Harry n Diane xx

Best wishes for your new life.

After 20 years or so, you may, just, miss the british weather.

Happy and safe riding. :D

Best wishes to the pair of you. Hope to catch up with you sometime soon in the future. :cool: :D :cool: :D

Liz, Ron.
There are some people who leave you with memories. Thanks for those you've left with me.
I'll miss the chatter and the banter. The very best of luck with everything over in Spain. Hope it goes as smoothly as it can for you both.
Best wishes

Rod Bod

Dont blame you Ron! ( & Liz!) enjoy it, might catch ya at some Spanish Rallies eh! ADIOS AMIGOS :D :D :D

All the best for the future.we're going to miss you
kev & Kath

GOOD LUCK RON AND LIZ :D :D

ee48528f.jpg

WISHING YOU BOTH MUCH HAPPINESS AND
EVERY SUCCESS WITH YOUR NEW VENTURE.
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

BEST WISHES

HARDLEY AND GERDA:) :)

I really wanted to be there tonight for a farewell tipple, and fortunately managed to avoid today's meeting in Kingston Upon Thames.

Unfortunately, I'm now told the Missus is out for a meal tonight and I have to look after the kids, as our inlaws have taken advantage of the fine weather and naffed off to their caravan on the east coast.

Won't be able to make it after all, though I will have a few sherberts for you both at home, hope you have a great trip, & look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Steve

RON AND LIZ LAST NIGHT..........getting a taste for sangria, well it's one way of getting your 5 portions of fruit a day:p

Everythings gonna be just fine but I don't know how Ron is gonna survive without his favourite sherbet,Theakstons and Liz without chocolate and her favourite tea!!

Bye for now, take care and God bless.....X

Gerda :)

ee436a24.jpg

Last edited:

Black_Gerda said:

Well,

They have been here fer the last few day's, and drunk me outa wine & beer, but what great company, we never wen't to bed before 6.00am any day:eek: :cool:

They have just left and are looking along the coast at Asturias, then going back down South again :( .... but they are coming back up here agin in September to have another look when all the parasites ( holiday makers grockles) have gone home :D :D

Big_john Spain ;)

Back