Festival of a 1000 Bikes Mallory Park Big Thank you

topper

Vintage Clerk
Just want to give a big thank you to all the Club members who brought themselves and bikes to support the Club stand on the Avenue of Clubs . Big thanks to Kim and the bloke with the beard she came with,what was his name,hi Mike, for providing the catering and soft furnishings. We won the Best Club Stand Trouphy out of 42 stands so that was a bonus at the end of a great weekend.
Many thanks again
Cheers Leigh

Re: Festival of a 1000 Bikes Mallory Park Big Thank you

Sounds like you had a good time. Brilliant that you won best Club Stand. Well done all of you

I had a great weekend,.
The people, the bikes, the meal on Saturday night, we had we over 30 of the Moto Guzzi club.

I only took 413 photos of the event, some of the race bikes were absolutely stunning (modern and old).

I even caught up to Ray on his Servi-car and Steve on his FXS Low Rider about 1 1/2 miles from J20 of the M6
and they set off over an hour before me.
Although Ray can only get to about 60 mph.

And winning the VMCC's Best Club stand was the icing on the cake of a great weekend.

Last edited:

Any pix to make those of us not there feel even worse..?

I can only reiterate what has been said above, except I dream of doing 60 on the Servi Dave!!
A great weekend and a load of barn find bike on the stand!

DSCF8568.jpgDSCF8307.jpgDSCF8308.jpg

Thanks, nice spread of machines which reflect us accurately I think. Would be nice to find the owner of that "Sporbsa" - "Beester" racing outfit and see if he'd do a feature for the 'Quin? (racing that on a single leading shoe! - he probably wins because everyone gets out of his way!)

Back