flhs suspension

C

chubb13

hi all hope some one can help can you tell me if softail rear shoxs will fit onto a flhs 1989 there are no boxes on the bike and mainly just me on it though i am sometimes told that im fat a b-----d ta very much

chubb

Re: flhs suspension

i would doubt it very much...totally different design and application.

sorry got it wrong there off a 05 dyna look the same because i wont to get rid of air suspension allso can i convert front forks to oil instead of air or will i have to change forks ta

Don't know if this helps mate but I've just looked through the moco parts catalogue which covers the FLT,FXR, softail and dyna models and none of the rear shocks cross reference from other models to the FLT so as is said I doubt they are a straight swap:(

Panda

hi all just managed to get some shocks for the rear dont no what they came of think the part number was Part #54577 - 94 but bthey fitted straight on no trouble might help others if intrested .

chubb (now with rear suspension):cool: :D

Those are for a Dyna, will probably be a little light weight for a touring bike esp. when loaded. But if it works, it works.

it was a touring bike when i got it but has been stripped of all its weight and none of it going back on ;)

Back