Fourth Sunday...lend me yer Britneys...

T

thelyn

China plates! Cockers, bruvs, geezers, birds, sistren an' bredren innit?

Lend me your Britneys.

Next Sunday is the fourth Sunday, so if you want to be out and about with the coolest Harley riders in town, turn up at the Leather Bottle in Blackmore CM4 0RL Sunday lunchtime. Just across the Green from the late lamented Bull, for those who remember free plates of chips in the lounge. It's a real nice pub and Ken tells me the caff next door has double attractions (as well as the cream buns). Blimey.

Hope to see you there

Lyn :):):)

Re: Fourth Sunday...lend me yer Britneys...

Hi Lyn,
Would love to come but it's my sister's birthday so cant escape spending the day with her and the rest of the family.
Hope to see you soon.
Kevin

'Zat one of your regular meets, Lynn? 4th Sunday? 'Twould be a nice easy ride on a rally-less weekend.

Yes Baff, we're out and about second and fourth Sundays of the month. Although it tends to be a bit of a movable feast as rural pubs keep closing :mad:

Nothing to do with our presence, of course :169B9ADF431545348BC

Very welcome to join us, give me a ring or drop me a text or email and I'll stick you on the mail list.

Meantime, we'll be at the Leather Bottle on Sunday. Hope to see you there!

Lyn

0797 739 0509

if i'm finished at work early enough,we may pop up for an hour or so no drinking though as i'm back at work at 7pm :mad:

I really want to get out with you all Sunday, but im going to an Elvis Tribute night on Saturday with my sis and her mates, and they normally end up very late , vey rowdy and very very Boozy....:A:

Rowdy, boozy Elvis tribute night? Beringer what sort of excuse is that? :wink:

Well, not too much, actually, next to the bondage shaman conference, Shirl & Geez's Week From Hell and Tel's work schedule...

A lovely afternoon in spring sunshine, and GREAT to see Lambo up and about and also Pidge (although he's sold his bike, so obviously needs counselling). How good to catch up with everybody, although I'd still not completely thawed out from the trip back from the AGM (Crips, you got home OK? It was COLD on the way back!)

Next meet 2nd Sunday 10th April. Will be in touch re pub etc.

AND THEN IT'S TALGARTH!!

L x :D

Back