free food !!!

john i o m

right on sunday the 18th july klutz kustoms is having a open day and a barbie if any one on the island reads this pop alone say hello drink and a bite to eat :p:p:p:p

Re: free food !!!

FFS John, don't tell Clan Ken, he will travel any where for free food :D

right on sunday the 18th july klutz kustoms is having a open day and a barbie if any one on the island reads this pop alone say hello drink and a bite to eat :p:p:p:p

Saddo :tongue:

Take it you won't be at the Triple then :169B9ADF431545348BC

afraid not .......not when the steam packet charge ?178 for a weekend boat !!!! plus i have no hols left spare :frown:

afraid not .......not when the steam packet charge ?178 for a weekend boat !!!! plus i have no hols left spare :frown:

Pull a sickie i might as i type cost me more in fuel one way without the ferry crossing :439:

pull a sickie lol i did and ended up in hospital god knows what else would happen lol but that is the main thing that keeps us from doing more rallys its the cost and then trying to get back some times you need a day each side of the weekend to make things , im afraid my next is centrum and 1 more before christmas !! ?????????? where to go :wink::60277EB7B04744289C0

tgwtotiom or the unorganised total mehem party will be taking place next year from the 2nd of june taking in my 50th birthday bash and mad sunday i know its tt and its going to be a bit pricey if i move it to the weekend before you wont get to see racing just the pratice so lets have a vote when do you want it from the 26th of may or the second of june if its the 2nd it will be packed the best way to see the island ............... over to you!!!!!!!!!!!

The Manx instead of the TT :169B9ADF431545348BC

ah but ......the dutch want to come and take in the tt as well plus thats when its my birthday:smile:

ah but ......the dutch want to come and take in the tt as well plus thats when its my birthday:smile:

Ah but will there be any accomodation vacant? You better board out your loft John :D. Anyway, just tell them it is the TT, they'll never know the difference :wink: :169B9ADF431545348BC

Back