Free Titan Disc Lock

Tee

Club Member
Don't know if you lot are already aware of this but I just got back from holidaying in Zante and found it in my email inbox. If you visit Busters at this address you will find a Titan Disc Lock posted as being available for free! All you have to do is pay the ?4.95 postage. In my book that's as good as free coz they've got to cover the postage and with the new 'size matters' rules of the post office I aint gonna complain at ?4.95 for posting me a disc lock. Every little thing helps when you're trying to stiop the gits from taking what's not theirs! Anyway the address is:

http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk/products.asp?id=437

Check it out. :cool:

Re: Free Titan Disc Lock

thanks for the tip, got back from Zante last week, was staying at Tsilivi.

DetailsNameUnit PriceQuantityTotalSelectTitanDL**FREE Titan Disc Lock-One Per Customer**?0.00?0.00Colour: - Chrome (548327)- - Grand Total:?0.00DeleteContinue ShoppingUpdate Totals
tablebr.gif
Press checkout to enter your customer and delivery information

tis true:cool:

robbiemac said:
thanks for the tip, got back from Zante last week, was staying at Tsilivi.

We stayed in Alikes - fantastic place and I found a bloke with a 2003 FLH (I think it was anyway) he was the waiter at one of the beachside restauraunts! Said it cost him 25000 Euros. When I can work out how to insert a picture I'll wack one on here.
It was far too hot though and I like the sun - 45 degrees and all I could do was go to the beach or sit by the pool and have a few beers. Shame really as I would have really liked to do something energetic on holiday:rolleyes: Hope you had as good a time as we did.

S.T.Chapman said:
DetailsNameUnit PriceQuantityTotalSelectTitanDL**FREE Titan Disc Lock-One Per Customer**?0.00?0.00Colour: - Chrome (548327)- - Grand Total:?0.00DeleteContinue ShoppingUpdate Totals
tablebr.gif
Press checkout to enter your customer and delivery information

tis true:cool:
not any more it isnt :( :( :mad:

swampig said:
not any more it isnt :( :( :mad:
Sorry Swampig - I thought that I'd posted to that effect already. Must have been on the Bikers Boozer forum instead:eek:

Tee said:
Sorry Swampig - I thought that I'd posted to that effect already. Must have been on the Bikers Boozer forum instead:eek:
no probs m8... serves me right for being such a tightwad :D owt for nowt;)

Well it got me to read the thread :D

ho hum too late tho :rolleyes:

I cant buy off e-bay anyway - only have internet access at work :(

Back