Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyro

Club Member
Hi Folks,

Last call - The great day approaches and I'm busy brushing me robes and polishing me wand.

Four members of the Club ?. the President - Noddy, Ian Mutch (also president of MAG), Tony "Batters-the-Judge", and Baza are being granted the Freedom of the City of London at a ceremony in Guildhall at noon on Tuesday 13th June. They, together with supporters, will be attending on their bikes with special permission to park in Guildhall Yard. The ceremony takes about 45 minutes - and then we have to go to the pub for a spot of lunch.

The easiest way to get your bike into the Guildhall Yard is to ride up King Street due North crossing Cheapside and Gresham Street, and through two sets of bollards (one wood and one steel) with the church on your immediate left into the Yard itself.

I hope to be in the Yard to line you up in the correct place - we want to put on a bit of a show. You need to be parked up by, at the latest, 11:45 - a little earlier would be good.

After the ceremony the Lord Mayor's press officer has promised to lay on a press photographer but don't forget your own cameras and I'll try to get someone from the office to take a few snaps with us all in as well as the official guy above.

Lunch will be booked for around 1:15pm.

All members of the Club are very welcome to attend but I do need to know who's coming. At the moment I have "booked in" the following people:- Noddy, Batters, Mutchie, Baza, the Brigadier, Crispy, Mick Lewis, Richard Logan, Steve (SJC), Richard Adler and Chris Green.

If anyone else wants to come - please let me know ASAP. At the moment I'm booking a pub lunch for twelve - anyone not wanting that should let me know.

Any questions - let me know.

Tony PYRO Dowden,

Re: Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may well attend seeing as I am now a man of leisure :D . Depends what footy match is on though :cool:

Sal,

If you're coming, I need to know in advance.

Tony

Good luck to all those receiving this special honour, enjoy the moment:D
Sorry about last Sunday Ian, your book weren't half bad, really:confused:

Back