Funeral - August Wednesday 9th. Braintree, Essex.

BaZa®

Deceased Member
From Annette Twigg https://www.facebook.com/annettetwigg
Hi Everyone!! My really good friend of mine passed away the other week
😭
. His whole life was Bikes!
Soooo I’m asking anyone who rides would join me and his family for his last ride. I really appreciate if you can just find 1hr spare on that day given in the Ad his daughter who has wrote,to give Jack his last wish.
Please pm me if you can attend
Much love
❤️
Nettie xx
Jack Gardner
💔

My Dad passed away the end of July. He was about to turn 83 on August 3rd. He loved American motorcycles, classic motorcycles, trikes, combination. He adored Indian’s. He had many in his lifetime including an ex police Harley Davidson, Vespa, BSA M21 (which he still has in the shed!) in later years he relied on his bicycles. Schwinns, vintage, mostly American and even bicycles with a side car he made. He rebuilt and gave life to many scrapped bicycles. He loved chrome!! And polishing it! He led a two wheeled life. He was known as the bike man. Everyone who knew him loved him. Because of him I now have a Honda Rebel and a love of engineering and anything mechanical
❤
Here’s some photos of his bikes.
So here I am reaching out to the motorcycle community in the hope that it would be possible to have bikes lead/follow at my dads funeral? It was his last wishes. I’m just wondering if this is something doable? All bikes are very welcome especially American and classics.
I have looked on the government tax page - the bikes pictured below are still on the road, if anyone knows who owns any of them, I would love to get a recent photo of them
❤

Funeral - August Wednesday 9th. All would need to meet for 2:25pm in Sunnyside, (Panfield road end) Braintree, Essex. From there on to Aetheric Rd, Rayne rd, Railway street, South street and on to London road to London road cemetery. My dad will be in a Harley Davidson Hearse combination. If you can join it would be great to have you and give my dad his last wishes and best send off
❤

1.jpg

Back