Funeral cortège for Mr Pete Price (RIP) on 23rd August in Shropshire

Trish121

Committee
Pete was a regular on the forum, pretty much every day, coming on to see what was happening. He was our longest standing member of R29, and was instrumental in the formation of the Shropshire element of the region. He has passed after a short illness and we send condolences to his family.

If you are able to join us to accompany Pete's last journey, it would be very much appreciated. The funeral cortège will leave the Cock Inn and Hanwood around 3pm to travel to Shrewsbury Crematorium and return back to the Cock Inn afterwards.

The Cock Inn, Main Road, Hanwood, Shrewsbury, SY5 8LJ

Emstrey Crematorium, London road, Shrewsbury, SY2 6PS

I was only in his company the once but he seemed a good bloke. Saddened to hear of his passing. RIP Pete and condolences to his family and friends.

Panhead Pete, a lovely man we always had time for each other when we met and had some good times with him.
Very sad news to read of his passing, condolences to the Price family, friends, and Region 29 a sad loss to the region and club.

half mast large med.jpg
Capture.JPG

One of the nicest and most genuine men I've ever met in my years with this club. Pete was always a great help to me when I was organising the Vintage & Sportster weekends in his native Shropshire, offering suggestions for ride out routes and places of interest.

Rest easy old pal.

Back