Future Plans

al lloyd

Club Member
Morning folks … some plans for the future
😃
… I’ll be attending more region meetings especially the Bryan arms and Mold meetings (keep me out the pub on a Sunday for a few hours
😃
) … the Swan Mold meeting could change days (Colin to look into it with regular attendees) .. next year there will 5 summer rideouts planned with dates so watch this space … weather permitting we’re doing a meet up the ponderosa on New Year’s Eve again (12pm) as we last news years Eve (let’s hope the snow holds off
😃
) .. also next year the clubs rally list will be posted up so if you’d attending any let us all know please before hand
👍
.. also there’ll be our own region weekends planned as usual at the tiddly and North wales (might be a different venue as last two years so leaving that with Steve) … we’re also hoping to do a few non HD activities over the winter mths (bowling night,curry night ect) so also watch this space … There are more ideas/ plans for the region next year but I’ll leave these here to wet ya whistle for now and remember any ideas you have that might be an enjoyable event for the region don’t keep it to yourself let us all know either on here or the forum or drop me a message and we can get something sorted
😎
👍
future plans

Back