Good 'Quin write up

Paul P.

H-DRCGB Archivist
Entertaining write up Terry, prime location in the Feb/Mar Harleyquin - we must keep up the features eh?!

Re: Good 'Quin write up

Thanks for the kind words Paul. I think i'll chronicle the changes I've made to the Street next. Changes, which to my mind, aren't necessarily just cosmetic, but practical too. Now that the days are getting longer i'll add some pictures.
Byeee,
Tezza

Hiya Tezza I'm still loving my Street :glee: rock on the Street Gang :glee:

As a club we were a bit slow off the mark to support the Buell (R.I.P.) so I think it is important to keep up the "profile" of the Street - I did think that the raffle prize handover could have had more exposure in the 'Quin, trouble is Facebook tends to get in first and people then forget the magazine. (will ask if there is a good photo that could go in another edition)

- just been speaking to Mort and a 'Quin raffle bike handover spread should be sorted in due course!

Last edited:

Hiya Tezza I'm still loving my Street :glee: rock on the Street Gang :glee:
Thanks Chris, the old bus just goes from strength to strength. :glee:Bang tidy:glee:
Byeee,
Tezza

As a club we were a bit slow off the mark to support the Buell (R.I.P.) so I think it is important to keep up the "profile" of the Street - I did think that the raffle prize handover could have had more exposure in the 'Quin, trouble is Facebook tends to get in first and people then forget the magazine. (will ask if there is a good photo that could go in another edition)

- just been speaking to Mort and a 'Quin raffle bike handover spread should be sorted in due course!
Paul, i'll look forward to that. Me and the Street attended the presentation and it was a great day out. The Region 29 lot were all barmy and friendly and didn't look down on the Street at all. Some were amazed at the distance we had covered to get to the presentation which, I think may have dispelled a few myths about the bike being a urban tool.
I hope to see the 29 lot again and to see Gaynor on her Street which, if her other half has anything to say about it, i'm sure we will.
Tezza

Back