Green Hut Bike Nights

Realbark

They have loads of outdoor seating, a covered marquee and sit inside if you want. Had me brekky there this AM in the sunshine. Just off the Ollerton roundabout on the A616 (signed sheffield)

Click image for larger version  Name:	green hut.jpg Views:	2 Size:	47.2 KB ID:	1174479

Last edited:
I live about 5 miles away,, and will roll up in June. I'm on the ice blue FLHR, if anyone else is going to be there:encouragement:

We will be there Drachman - around 6.30ish - metalflaked HD EVO softail with bullet holes on the tank :) . Be good to meet ya!

Last edited:
Just an add - the Scarcliffe bikenight is on tonight (every tuesday currently) near Bolsover at the Elm Tree pub on the high/main street - was well attended last week with a number of club members too. Food and drink, loads of parking and some great bikes there! We will be there around 7.00.

Just an add - the Scarcliffe bikenight is on tonight (every tuesday currently) near Bolsover at the Elm Tree pub on the high/main street - was well attended last week with a number of club members too. Food and drink, loads of parking and some great bikes there! We will be there around 7.00.

I haven't been to that one for years. Forgot. Age.

Well the Greenhut aint til tomorrow but the Scarclffe night was good - a number of club members from 10 and 11, some cracking bikes and pretty well heaving. Nice to see you Lee, glad you are still mobile after the Granny gotcha!

Well the Greenhut aint til tomorrow but the Scarclffe night was good - a number of club members from 10 and 11, some cracking bikes and pretty well heaving. Nice to see you Lee, glad you are still mobile after the Granny gotcha!

Uugghhh!!! Picked up a double front puncture on the way home which I didn't notice until this morning....an industrial staple leaving two lovely holes....only solution, inner tube, all day tracking one down. So, no bike night tonight! Not having a great week.....:mad:

Uugghhh!!! Picked up a double front puncture on the way home which I didn't notice until this morning....an industrial staple leaving two lovely holes....only solution, inner tube, all day tracking one down. So, no bike night tonight! Not having a great week.....:mad:

Nightmare week for you alright. Catch up soon all being well!

Back