Gwynedd Anybody?

tatey

Club Member
hi again folks, i joined up at the oz rally this year, and obviously will not be able to attend many meetings in far off mold as i live up near caernarfon.i was wondering though if there is anybody out there who lives in my chunk of wales or round about.. TATEY

Re: Gwynedd Anybody?

Dont know really but Im sure that any of the Wesh boys will welcome you! I spent 7 years in Cardiff and still have some mates in Wales so I know how hospitable you lot are. Sorry if this isnt the kind of reply you expected but hey - Ive just got in form the pub :D and as Ireland arent playng tomorrow I had to sink a few pints of the blackstuff in sympathy with the English (cant find the smiley for laughing out loud and rolling on the floor).

:169B9ADF431545348BC Hi, yep just up the lane in Llandudno, just joined my self, sportsterbol.

:169B9ADF431545348BC Hi, yep just up the lane in Llandudno, just joined my self, sportsterbol.

Welcome sportsterbol,
Not too far from us in Mold, we'll have to meet up in the New Year.
We don't mind travelling and it's about time we visited Steppenwolf
and Lizzie in Conway:)
We're still trying to find somewhere decent for are meetings in Mold,
so if you fancy coming to a meeting sometime, check in here first!
Hope you had a good Crimbo and all the best for the New Year:D
Susie
Region 29
Ass Rep

If it ever stops pouring down, im looking forwards to meeting up with you all.
or if anybody is out and about near llanberis give us a shout.
all the best
ANDY

Rain stop?In Wales?Are you mad?:wink:
Sure thing Andy, keep looking in on here!!
Happy New Year to you an yours.

Susie

Just joined last night, and would like to say helo. i'm on Angelsey. Does anyone know where i could pick up a starter motor for a XLH883 sporty? Mine's on the way out and i'm having trouble finding hills to do jump starts:D

welcome aboard dhtri,

Try Russ Campbell in Chester (bretton motorcycles), no doult we will meet up over the summer

hi dhtri, dragon motorcycles in felenhelli also do most things harley.
as i said earlier im up in llanberis, if you ever fancy a pint give us a shout.

Back