H-DRCGB 75th anniversary pin badge

jimmy2spanners

Membership Secretary.
I have with me a bundle of the clubs 75th anniversary pin badges allocated for all club full and associate members
One free badge to mark the 75th anniversary of our club per member who were a paid up member of the club as of March 4th 2024. New members, or lapsed members who join or rejoin the club after March 4th will potentially have the opportunity to secure a badge later in the year when the club makes available any unclaimed and not distributed badges. These will be a limited edition badge, with no current plans to commission a further batch when these have been distributed.

Badges for those paid up club members associated with Region 18 Sussex Coasters (as per the above criteria) will be available to collect at regional monthly meets throughout the year and the Region AGM (13th April 2024). You’ll need to come to a meet between now and September to collect your badge from region rep(me) or Dave, assistant rep or either of us at a rally or ride out etc. Due to cost ,the club is not planning on posting these badges out.

If you are on my list ,you get a badge.

Please don’t ask for a badge if you weren’t a paid-up member on March 4th 2024, or ask for an extra one as it’ll result in an awkward conversation where I or assistant rep has to say no.

There are currently no spares available to purchase and this situation won’t change until around October when the club works out what unclaimed badges there are.

I’ll endeavour to get everyone their badge.
thanks and see you soon , you can't miss me as I will be the one limping on one side laden with badges lol

Back