H-DRCGB Meeting at Sammy Miller Museum Saturday 17 June.

Rick

Affiliates Clerk
There is an organised gathering of our club across many regional areas at the superb Sammy Miller museum nestled in the beautiful New Forest area. If you've not been its well worth a visit and the ride itself will be mostly via A & B roads at a leisurely pace in order to enjoy the scenary. It's a decent day of riding, excellent destination and best of all an opportunity to meet our club neighbours and I suspect quite a few members from much further afield.

I am suggesting anyone from the South West area meets at the M5 J27 (Tiverton) services for 9am - anyone interested please add your name to this thread. I am not on FB - so if one of the R12 committee could cut & paste this post and replicate on FB of would be appreciated.

The club Promotion team will be there with the stand and a few New Forest members.

From the museum web page:
Club members are invited to park up in the courtyard from 10am (please note, no vehicular exit from the courtyard before 1pm. Anyone wishing to leave earlier, please park in the main car park).
No booking is required and everyone is welcome!
The museum will be open as usual.

Slight change in meeting point agreed at R12 Club meet tonight - we will NOT meet at J27 services, but we will meet and be ready to go at 9am at J26 Wellington Shell & Budgens garage TA21 9AD.

Slight change in meeting point agreed at R12 Club meet tonight - we will NOT meet at J27 services, but we will meet and be ready to go at 9am at J26 Wellington Shell & Budgens garage TA21 9AD.

See you at the museum. We’ll probably arrive around 10:45

Back