Had my M2 a week now--YEEHAA

G

Gas Axe

My sporty went last Saterday,and my M2 Cyclone came the evening before.
havn't stopped smiling.Same torquey engine ( but a lot more so ) amazing handling ,brilliant brakes,decent size tank,comfy riding position,( the sporty was killing my back )and just as loud as the sporty.
No where near as pretty as the sporty,I can live with that.
Gas Axr:60277EB7B04744289C0

Re: Had my M2 a week now--YEEHAA

The engines are what makes Harleys 'different' to the crowd, regardless of what clothes they wear. If it makes YOU happy, that's all that counts! Ride safe, Pete :169B9ADF431545348BC

Nice one, take it steady :439:

Had my 2002M2 (imported US model) for just over 4 years now - don't do very many miles but still yeehah-ing and still huge huge grins.:D:D:D
Had a Kuryfakin Hypersplurger on when bought but changed it for a 400Ramflo using same intake fittings - much more knee space and a very free breathing washable filter.
For info - Ramflo thread link: http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/forum/hdrcgb-evo-sportsters/43430-ram-flo-air-cleaners-1.html
Couple of relatively minor probs easily sorted with the help of the official service manual (worth every damn penny of its ?50 price). Got the paper gasket rocker box leak as per Sporties at 7500-ish miles - easy job but very limited access.
How do you find the gearshift feel compared to the Sporty? I got pee'd off with the ridiculously tiny peg digging into my foot on upshifting and fitted a much larger peg. Post a pic of your new ride if you can.
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine!
And to echo Kendo and Ming - take it easy, ride safe.
And grin!
T

Yea I found the gear peg painfull,bought a large dia cheap rubber from local bike shop,that helped,and strangely after fitting euro gearbox sprockey ( it was full US geared ) the gearchange became easier.

Here She is I hope,

Lee:)

Back