Harley 103 Twin Cam Low Rider , Air filter and further mods advice Wanted

Dayvee

Thanks for help guys have moved the post to Twin Cam section

Last edited:
Re: Harley 103 Twin Cam Low Rider , Air filter and further mods advice Wanted

You might get more replies in the Twin Cam section.

I was now wanting to help the bike breath better so was going to buy a K&N filter?

What do you mean by breathe better - are you seeing symptoms that indicate a rich mixture? If the bike is 'Stage 1' tuned then it will have a K & N filter element anyway.

wanting some info on boosting the mixture

By 'boosting' do you mean enrichening? You've already asked about a free flowing filter element to allow more air which would weaken the mixture. Is it running rich or lean?

do I need a power commander?

The Power Commander is ancient history. It was replaced 10 years ago by the Power Vision.

Can anyone recommend a good air filter, and fuel booster, just want the bike to run without doing any damage by running weak etc

I'd suggest finding a Power Vision dealer once you've confirmed what filter element you have on the bike. The dealer should then be able to look up an appropriate tune from the Power Vision library and flash it to your bike via the Power Vision license scheme.

I've an Arlen Ness air filter (chrome, slot track) from my 103TC for sale, the element can cleaned and reused. PM me if you're interested.

I've an Arlen Ness air filter (chrome, slot track) from my 103TC for sale, the element can cleaned and reused. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for your help guys will move the post to twin cam section ride safe Dayvee

tried PM you about filter not sure if working?

Last edited:

tried PM you about filter not sure if working? but you can contact me on 07710 462667
I didn't receive PM. Just pinged you some photos on WhatsApp.

Thanks for all your help guys !!

Last edited:
Back