HD Cagiva SX350 1979 parts ect

Aermacchi Madness

Hello all anyone know where in Uk I can get parts or anywhere really at sensible prices I need a regulator an air filter and an ignition with key also a workshop manual in English these 350 s are quite rare in the Uk, just having some issues finding info and parts anyway thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a large aermacchi/amf/harley davidson community on facebook, called 2 stroke spaghetti harley riders, do a search, i cant find the link for it.

Try and post your question there, I know there are uk residents but also others who might be able to help you 😊, there are over 1100 people in it who are 2stroke enthousiasts.

Regards
Marjo

The manual will be a big challenge, this being such a short run machine, you may have more luck looking for Cagiva follow on material BUT I don't recall the 350 being made much with them either. I'm sure I am not the only one who'd like to see a pic of your bike. (ex Z90 & SX175 owner)

Hi Paul, we have most manuals digital, also partscatalogues & a list with parts numbers corresponding from AMF to Cagiva. If you are looking for something?

Hi Marjo thanks for your reply how can I get the manuals and other information I have only just got the bike yesterday in fact so lots to learn and any information is like gold dust to me please advise on how to go ahead and again thank you to all that have responded to my questions

Under what name did you post on the facebookpage? Let me see what I can do or direct you to someone who has the manuals. I dont have them (I have no use for it, as I am technical like a jellyfish) and had others repair my bikes lol

Hi Marjo my face book name is Billy King there should be a picture of a big custom trike with me and my kids on it are you on the face book site too many thanks

Billy, I answered on the facebookpost en had Joek & Ronald tagged. One of them will and can surely help you out with any questions you have and provide you with a manual etc

Back