Not open for further replies.

HogHog

Ok - lets cut to the chase.

I got my Quin today.

I've read it all.

Does Scotland exist..?

Does the North of Scotland exist.....??

Should I re-join next year.......??????

Let me tell you this, the Scots moan like fek about the English, but all I can see from the Quin and this web-site is that the English are enjoying themselves and the Scots like to keep themselves to themselves.

OK, lets put it this way - the few of us up north that do like to ride want to know whats going on next year so we can plan our holidays.

If there's fek all going on "up here", then let us know what's going on "down there" and maybe we'll come down to visit.

Hugs 'n' kisses from the North. X. X. X

By the way - if you don't like my post - I'm sorry, but isn't that what a forum is all about - putting something out for discussion etc. etc.

I joined this club because I'm not really into "Hoggieness", but more into good people who ride bikes ( and I've met a few this year - you know who you are ). Please, Please, Please, someone in the club kick the arses of the Scottish regions. (And also feel free to tell me to take my membership/allegiance elsewhere)

Anyway, off to Mercury MCC Rally at Killin for the weekend. Hopefully when I come back there will be so many invites to "things" that I'll spend all my time sending "apologies for absence".!!!

Whoops - forgot to add lots of smileys so you know I'm a Magners Man, sorry, meant a Good All-Round Guy. X. X. X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back