Hello Region 19....

old-mo

Not been on for months, What with torn Aorta, Cancer,.... And Advanced 4 COPD...

Been in and out of hospital for months, spent my 80th birthday last week being rushed to Southampton Hosp "Again"..

Be it a few months ago..... I have only just read about our good friend @BASA passing away a few months ago....

I am totally gobsmacked, and sat here looking at old photo`s with a little tear running down my cheeks...

He was a total gentleman and did so much for the club... and will be sorely missed...

Couple of my favourite photo`s from one of our party`s we had in Devon...

Rest in peace Basa, will catch up with you soon... @Mo.. (Maurice)

P1090942 (591 x 443).jpg
P1090952 (591 x 443).jpg

welcome back Mo
and sorry to hear of your recent health issues mate, yes Bazzas passing was a great shock and loss to many
I was at his funeral and it was evident the impact he had on so many
hopefully you are in better health soon and would love to meet up again over a beer or ten
best regards
spicey

Good to hear from you again Mo and sorry to hear you have been unwell again. Belated 80th Birthday wishes , there are definitely a lot better ways to spend it.

Baza's passing was a real shock , when I was chatting to him at our rally in June he was full of optimism and hoping to ride his Harley again.

Nice photos of him at your party down in Devon, brings back some happy memories.

Look after yourself mate and hope you are feeling better soon.

Hi Mo,
Been in the wilderness for awhile mate and only just returned to the forum to say hello so very sorry to hear about the health issues you're experiencing of late, as well as the very sad passing of Baza, one of the clubs true characters. Still have the happy memories of the parties and the rallies you organized when you'd rough it and turn up in a 40 foot motor-home. :)
Anyway all the best Mo and take care.
Heritagebob

Back