Hello

L

lorbobo

How are ye all??
I`ve just got myself a 2002 883R and will be looking to get it converted to 1200, for this and any other major work where would you all recommend to go to in the Glasgow area.
I`m in the Loch Lomond area so anywhere thats decent and reliable in the central belt would do.

cheers.

Re: Hello

Welcome to region two one of the guys will give you info over that side o the country im sure.

lorbobo said:
How are ye all??
I`ve just got myself a 2002 883R and will be looking to get it converted to 1200, for this and any other major work where would you all recommend to go to in the Glasgow area.
I`m in the Loch Lomond area so anywhere thats decent and reliable in the central belt would do.

cheers.

Lorbobo,

If you live in the Loch Lomomd area get up to the Loch Lomond Hotel, they have got a Softail Springer 1340 1999.

Say Neil & Sylvia from Spain told you to call up,and ask for Brian & Anne who own the it all.

Big_john Spain ;)

Big_john said:
Lorbobo,

If you live in the Loch Lomomd area get up to the Loch Lomond Hotel, they have got a Softail Springer 1340 1999.

Say Neil & Sylvia from Spain told you to call up,and ask for Brian & Anne who own the it all.

Big_john Spain ;)

I know it well, the food there is great, I`ll say hello for you next time i`m in.

tell us a bit mer about yersel lordboro ,u could be the social for we know:D dont want to drop any ferker in da shit;)

dantheman said:
tell us a bit mer about yersel lordboro ,u could be the social for we know:D dont want to drop any ferker in da shit;)

Awright Dan, I`ve just got ride of my Yam FZ6 and got myself a 883R and I`m thinking to myself "what the feck took me so long".
The fazer was making me ride like a maniac and the sporty is a joy to ride and will save me from wrapping myself round a lampy (hopefully).
I do work for the social but I`m still signing on for my giro, so I`ll not blow embdy in if youse keep my secret.

lorbobo said:
Awright Dan, I`ve just got ride of my Yam FZ6 and got myself a 883R and I`m thinking to myself "what the feck took me so long".
The fazer was making me ride like a maniac and the sporty is a joy to ride and will save me from wrapping myself round a lampy (hopefully).
I do work for the social but I`m still signing on for my giro, so I`ll not blow embdy in if youse keep my secret.
atll ferkin do fir me, any chance o a crisis loan,lmfaoooooooooooooo;) a need a new boiler,:D and wan for pete, hes buildin a cat sanctuary ,and michael needs to finish the extension on his mansion, and stuarty jist needs wan to buy a bike as good as mine, tattoomonster needs a guide dug, and the rest are pretty much the same ferked in the head:D

lorbobo said:
How are ye all??

cheers.

Welcome tae the world of HD. Feckin great innit? I got my FXRS in 2004 and huvnae looked back (cept tae tae see how for back Dan is! lmfaoooo)

dantheman said:
atll ferkin do fir me, any chance o a crisis loan,lmfaoooooooooooooo;) a need a new boiler,:D and wan for pete, hes buildin a cat sanctuary ,and michael needs to finish the extension on his mansion, and stuarty jist needs wan to buy a bike as good as mine, tattoomonster needs a guide dug, and the rest are pretty much the same ferked in the head:D

Right you ya fecker, Game on!! :D :D

It'll take mer than internal wires and a paint joab tae make yer bike anywhere near as guid as mine!! Keep tryin. Oh, an am noo thinkin aboot next year and whit am gettin. How aboot upsidedoonie forks and fat fecker honlbaurs!

An while am oan a roll, yer local Greenock mob wur humped by EK in the juniors G.I.R.U.Y!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuarty said:
Right you ya fecker, Game on!! :D :D

It'll take mer than internal wires and a paint joab tae make yer bike anywhere near as guid as mine!! Keep tryin. Oh, an am noo thinkin aboot next year and whit am gettin. How aboot upsidedoonie forks and fat fecker honlbaurs!

An while am oan a roll, yer local Greenock mob wur humped by EK in the juniors G.I.R.U.Y!!!!!!!!!!!!
u been at june's medicine cabinet ,yer gettin a bit dillusional:rolleyes: yon smack will dae ye no good wee man, there again maybe a good smack is whit yer needing;) :D :D

dantheman said:
u been at june's medicine cabinet ,yer gettin a bit dillusional:rolleyes: yon smack will dae ye no good wee man, there again maybe a good smack is whit yer needing;) :D :D

Huv yae tidyed up that spaghetti on yer cicle yit? Naw!! well get yer ar$e up ther an get oan wae it!!:D

dantheman said:
how can a dae that when the flags up yon ferkers erse:rolleyes: :D :D

an Englidar flag wi a skidmark onit...theres a nuvelty...youd get a few quid fur'em at Brodick pier craft shoap.....:D :D :D

Back