Help finding old bike.

Nortius Maximus

Anyone know who currently owns P580 YEU? It's a 1997 Ultraglide that I owned for ever and would like to contact the current owner with a view of buying it back. It's an unusual colour, never seen one in the same combination. It hasn't been taxed or MOT'd since September 2016. No export tag so it's still in the UK. Last known to be in the Clacton area owned by a guy with a barbers shop.

SDC10046.jpg

Hi Baza, I'm doing very well. Happily retired in South West France. Perfect, deserted roads, perfect weather. What's not to like?

I'm still looking for my old glide. It's fallen off the radar and isn't currently being used according to the DVLA. I'm just hoping it's languishing in someone's garage and not been broken for parts. The log book hasn't changed hands since 2015 so I'd guess it is in one piece in a garage.

Are you now in Region 16? Perhaps you could ask about it at your next meeting.

How are things with you? I had to create a new log in as my "girlyglide" account had been disabled or perhaps I was the recipient of the longest ban in the history of the H-DRCGB?

Philip I'm now in region 15 Anglia, we moved to a small old market town 6 miles east of Peterborough called Whittlesey in 2015.
Things are not so good with me mate, 3 years ago my prostate cancer which had been dormant for 8 years spread to my bones. I'm getting all sorts of treatment, chemo that gave me sepsis so taken off that straight away. Can't ride my RK but hopefully will be able to next year. But I still do the rallies in my truck n trailer. :D
1st rally at International.jpg

Philip I'm now in region 15 Anglia, we moved to a small old market town 6 miles east of Peterborough called Whittlesey in 2015.
Things are not so good with me mate, 3 years ago my prostate cancer which had been dormant for 8 years spread to my bones. I'm getting all sorts of treatment, chemo that gave me sepsis so taken off that straight away. Can't ride my RK but hopefully will be able to next year. But I still do the rallies in my truck n trailer. :D
View attachment 1192749
Hi Baza, sorry to here that. Good luck with the treatment. We moved from Normandie to Dordogne two years ago. It's really nice weather most of the time, empty roads with perfect surfaces.

I've still got my FXLR and recently finished a "Johnny Cash" Police Harley. It's got parts from 1975 to 2005. Built in the style of CHiPs Genny Shovelhead. I like it. I also bought a T160 Trident, I found it in Finland and imported it to France. I wanted one when they were new but I was an apprentice but couldn't afford one then.

IMAG1974.jpg

IMAG1854.jpg

IMG_20190228_124724162.jpg

Last edited:
Back