Helping a friend

M

mike_emt

Hi all,

I know that you guys and ladies ride harleys and i need to ask for some help to make a dream come true.

My sisters birthday is in November and she is an avid fan of Harley Davidson motorcycles. She is taking her bike test so that she can one day dream of owning one. She would love to ride pillion with someone who has alot of experience with these type of bikes. I was trying to organise this for her birthday, but unfortunately i cant find anyone that can spare half an hour to take her on their bike. I dont know really who to ask about this. We are in yorkshire but she can travel to lancashire etc if needed. I am quite happy to pay someone just to spend a little time with her on their bike etc. It would make her year!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has had quite a difficult one, as she has had alot of personal problems. She has all her own gear and can bring it if needed. If you cant help but know someone who can could you please put me in touch with them.

Please help me. I can offer various things in exchange, as i am operations manager of a medical training/event cover business and we would be happy to cover events at a discount or training if anyone can help me.

Re: Helping a friend

where in yorkshire are you, will help if i can, pm me, cheers
Natra

Hi Mike I will be in Hull area around the 28 th
Nick

Hi Yorkshire volunteers

Have had a PM from Mike and have rung him to try and arrange this ride for his sister. Think it maybe sorted. If it goes pear shaped, I may need to rely on you to go to Plan B.:D

Cheers guys
Olga :cool:

hey up olga.

be happy to be of service, go for plan c. make arrangment with mike for sunday 26 nov. we can take both mike and sister on the christmas toy run makes for better ride out with more for them to see only charge bring a toy for the kiddies

hardley

Don't know what I'm doing when ever it is your doing it, but if I can I'll drag me bike out and come & play....:)

Hi Folks

The plan is

I have invited Mike's sister to ride pillion on my bike when we do the White Rose MCC Toy Run next Sunday 26th November. Weather permitting, I suggest meeting at JCT600 for 10.00am, ride to Keighley (Hollywood Bowl), do the Toy Run to the Consiton at Idle, then back to Yeadon so Mike can pick up his sister.

EVERYONE WELCOME! :D

Thanks for your support

Olga x :cool:

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a really really big CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for helping me out. My sister hasnt stopped talking about it. Shame we didnt know anything really about the toyrun. Next year may bring ambulance car up there as well lol. Ill have to tie a teddy to it lol. Areally big thanks to debs, kev,andy the list goes on!!! if anyone needs anything medically wise let me know.ill sort it, whether it be first aid cover for something or training.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
many thanks for all your help

Michael
Operations manager- Multi Health Medical Services

Back