how low is a v rod

C

confessor

The reason I ask is, I am considering changing my sports bike for one, but my drive is quite a slope and at the top it is probably the same size as a sleeping policeman.
Am I going to be able to walk the Vrod back over it or will it be too heavy or even be likely to catch the top of the hump.
I would be gratefull for any advice offered, thanks

Re: how low is a v rod

The reason I ask is, I am considering changing my sports bike for one, but my drive is quite a slope and at the top it is probably the same size as a sleeping policeman.
Am I going to be able to walk the Vrod back over it or will it be too heavy or even be likely to catch the top of the hump.
I would be gratefull for any advice offered, thanks

How about blagging a demo from your local dealer and giving it a try ?

:60277EB7B04744289C0

the clearance is 5", I have only had a problem with narrow speed humps and only 2 up.

like what has already been said get a demo round to check it out.

I looked into this as I wanted a bike lift and found that not all were suitable due to the clearance required to get under the frame prior to lifting.

Thanks for the advice, but I live 50 miles from my nearest dealer. So I took it for a test ride onto a housing estate and tried it on a similar drive but it was irrelevant as I fell in love with Dyna streetbob in black denim

....but it was irrelevant as I fell in love with Dyna streetbob in black denim

Sorry to hear that! Have you done the deal? Hope you'll be happy together....:D

Thanks for the advice, but I live 50 miles from my nearest dealer. So I took it for a test ride onto a housing estate and tried it on a similar drive but it was irrelevant as I fell in love with Dyna streetbob in black denim

A fine choice mate :)

Back