Huge thank you

Summers

Club Member
Guys, honestly a huge thank you for a brilliant weekend. Appreciate you booking great weather too

20210903_172917.jpg

Totally agree, a great rally, and a nice island to ride around.

And many thanks to Phil Sturgess for letting myself and
4 other members to camp at his house on Thursday night.

That 400 yard ride to the stadium was really hard !

Some pics :

filedata/fetch?filedataid=35948
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
DSCF0116.JPG DSCF0145.JPG
DSCF0144.JPGIOW 23.jpg

Last edited:
F7E6218D-DFF0-49E7-A005-C918FA62EBE7.jpeg
Had a carb and electrical issue with one of our bikes, but when you take 2 ULs 3 panheads and 3 shovels away for a weekend it’s gonna happen

We all seemed to have a good time, everyone there made it happen, many thanks to all who made it to the island. It looks like we will have do it again. :glee::glee::glee:

As Vince said had a excellent weekend, big thanks to all that made it happen, where do i sign up for next year
few of my pics

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpg
    IMG_1475.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1487.jpg
    IMG_1487.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 124
Fantastic Rally, what a come back and Im certain many of us will indeed come back next year for come back 2 :glee:

Well done to everyone involved you did a great job helped along by some excellent weather.

Cheers Feather & Netty. :encouragement:

A really great weekend, thanks to all who made it happen, and lots of photos of my ultra possibly because it was near the bar!

This was my first full HDRC rally and I couldn't ask for more. A nice ride down from London, smooth crossing, and then a great couple of days.
The organisation was first class so a big pat-on-the-back to all who put in so much effort

Ther Isle of Wight is one of my favourite getaway destinations - thats even more so now

camp 2.JPEG

IMG_1296(1).jpeg
IMG_5970.JPEG
Ventnor prom.jpeg
IMG_5973.JPEG

See you all again next year

Offshore Rally 2021

We wanted to say a huge thank you to all the riders that came to our rally last weekend. We were fortunate with the weather and we think that a good time was had by all. We had a slight theme to the rally, which was local business/charity and our raffle prizes reflected the generosity and kindness from many of our local businesses and artisans, many of whom took part in our stamp collection challenge as well. In addition to the raffle prizes, the bike trophies awarded were made by our very own talented Jo Arnold.

We are very pleased to announce that we will be handing over a £500 cheque to the Mountbatten Hospice, which is the proceeds from the raffle tickets. This is AMAZING and it is down to all of you who came and gave….thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, rod for your own back Dredger! Gonna have to do a rerun. You'll maybe need to come up with a catchy name. Comeback 2?- Um...!

Island Invasion
Wight Riot - (nod to Clash)
Ride to Ryde
Smallbrook Soiree
Solent Sail-away
...etc. you get my drift.

Great weekend. Good weather, fine bands, the usual gushing stuff.
Been a long time coming, I remember '08, '09 &'10.
But I can't remember the last time 'London' had such a good membership rally turnout - besides the Triple!

Do it all again next year? Yes, for sure.

Back