Intro from Simon Todd

Scotty-w

Club Member
Hi
The following is a Short intro from Simon Todd who is standing for Rep at Sundays Region 24 agm.

Hi,
Just thought I’d put a few words down to introduce myself.
My name is Simon but I answer to few most common is Chief T, from my living history pals which just caught on, but I have been known to answer to Toddy or Sweeny, my favourite is Grandad but only a couple call me that.
I’ve been riding on and off since I was a teenager, starting with a Honda MT5 then moving on up through different 125’s, then life got in the way and bikes had to take a back seat. I finally got back into riding taking my test whilst with the Army in Cyprus.
I got onto a Harley about three years ago , and joined the club about two years ago unfortunately due to work I haven’t been able to get along to any meetings, which has now changed and my Sundays are my own.
I decided to run for Rep as I would hate to see the region close now I can finally get to the meetings, I would like to bring my experience of running 1940’s groups and events to the club, and work with you to raise the profile of the region , arranging some ride out’s, getting the region involved in local Events with a stand etc and hopefully build up the membership and hold our own rally somewhere down the line.
I look forward to meeting you all
Simon Todd.

Back