Jimbo's funeral

michael

Club Member
Jimbo's funeral will be at kirkcaldy crematorium on saturday the 10th of November at 11am. Afterwards at Dunnikiear house hotel. Please note.No flowers, but there will be a donation box for the ICU Ward at Ninewells hospital Dundee, who looked after jimbo until his passing. For anyone attending on bikes, Jimbo will be leaving Crosbie and Mathews funeral parlour 6 church street Glenrothes Fife,KY7 5ND, presumably around a 10am, i'll confirm that later.

Re: Jimbo's funeral

My apologies for not being there, we are out the country on 9th.

As per Michaels post above the funeral party will be leaving the parlour at
6 church street Glenrothes Fife,KY7 5ND,
at 10.30am.

If attending on your bike please be there early and ready to leave prompt following the cars down to Kirkcaldy crematorium for the ceremony at 11.00am
Rosemount Avenue, Kirkcaldy KY2 6HQ

As per Michaels post above the funeral party will be leaving the parlour at
6 church street Glenrothes Fife,KY7 5ND,
at 10.30am.

If attending on your bike please be there early and ready to leave prompt following the cars down to Kirkcaldy crematorium for the ceremony at 11.00am
Rosemount Avenue, Kirkcaldy KY2 6HQ

Further to this;
All region 2 guys and girls will meet up beforehand at Newbridge Macdonalds car park,Newbridge Industrial Estate, Old Liston Rd, Edinburgh EH28 8LQ for 9am and ride up to the funeral parlour for around 10am.

Any other regions members are more than welcome to join us for the ride up to Glenrothes.

There is a car park adjacent to the parlour where we will assemble a respectfull distance away from the parlour itself. The funeral party will be leaving there to head to the crematorium in Kirkcaldy at 10.30am
We will follow on behind the main party itself.

Davie the 4 Amigos are leaving Sunderland at 6.00am on Saturday and will head for Mcdonalds to meet up, if we are late or held up i will text you so keep your phone on mate

jimbo did me the honour of asking to attend his dads send off a few yrs back even though my bike was in bits he allowed me to turn to in me motor, i would be honoured to turn to on me bike to send jimbo onto the next room wer his da awaits his boy, R.I.P. Jimbo

A day of sadness, but also pride, in trying to give a proper lad a proper send off.

A big thank you to Julie and Michael for your hospitality and to everyone for just making it feel right for both sending off Jimbo and being together to do it as club members.

RIP mate.

Back