Lakes Rally 2023.

Hello Mate,

Please can you help or pass on?

I am Essex Club Member.. Is the rally dates as above? And where is it in 2023 please?

1st timer - will be trailering bike as 375 miles away.. is there accommodation or camping only? (Too old & broken to camp!!!). Interested if available?

Thanks in Advance & hope you have a happy new year.

Hello Mate,

I am Essex Club Member.. Is the rally dates as above? And where is it in 2023 please?

1st timer - will be trailering bike as 375 miles away.. is there accommodation or camping only? (Too old & broken to camp!!!). Interested if available?

Message stratcat he’ll be able to give you any info you want

Hello Mate,

Then Glen Garth on Abbey road in Barrow is 5 mins walk away from the rally. alternatives are premier inns travel lodge etc all about 2 miles from the rally. Ive recomended to friends who book into the travel lodges premier inns etc, they book in ride up to the rally, leave their bikes on site get a taxi back to the hotel be about a fiver

There is Abbey house hotel too if you want to treat your mrs its a beautiful place but i guess not cheap

Thanks for the reply.. very helpful as always on this forum..

Looking at a place that has room for my 4x4 and enclosed bike trailer.. Will book the hotel.. Will ride to rally.. are bikes still safe to leave at rallys?? I always did before.. but this one is my pride & joy... (ask my wife!!!£££££).. its no issue to ride back and trailer each night.. plus its then sorted if it decides to p**s it down with rain at night.. Nice clean bike for the next ride out..

Really looking forwards to it.. Please let me know when tickets available.. I will require 2..

Bring on the warm weather..

Happy New Year to you sir..

Looking at a place that has room for my 4x4 and enclosed bike trailer.. Will book the hotel.. Will ride to rally.. are bikes still safe to leave at rallys?? I always did before.. but this one is my pride & joy... (ask my wife!!!£££££).. its no issue to ride back and trailer each night.. plus its then sorted if it decides to p**s it down with rain at night.. Nice clean bike for the next ride out..

Really looking forwards to it.. Please let me know when tickets available.. I will require 2..

Bikes are generally safe in Barrow full stop .you will have to phone the glen garth too see if there enough room for a trailer.

Hi Nick,
It’ll be good to see you at the rally.
Your bike will be perfectly safe at the rally site if you choose to leave it. You can always park it next to my (or someone else’s) tent if you’d feel safer doing that.
We hope to be up and running with prebook tickets soon, but tickets will be available on the gate.
All the best
Rob

Got accommodation booked just up the road on Abbey Rd.. After your suggestion..

Looking forwards to ride outs in the lakes & having a great weekend.

Getting a trailer sorted.. Good to hear bikes still all safe.. (so many things have changed, good to hear still the same as it always was!).

Thanks for ticket update..

Nick

Back