Lawnmowers having a riveting time...

Re: Lawnmowers having a riveting time...

the GOOD LIFE is causing that fucker to pile on the weight.

Bloody Typical Dept - I may not be able to come down to his April party because my sister will be over...............from Australia! :(

kiwidave said:
the GOOD LIFE is causing that fucker to pile on the weight.

Bloody Typical Dept - I may not be able to come down to his April party because my sister will be over...............from Australia! :(
She can come as well.:eek:

Tis true i maybe putting on a bit of weight but what can you do when its hot as fuck except drink cold beer. dave dont bring your sister to the party you know what Baz is like ;)

on my way south now just got in to Byron bay this moring so i am a week from melbourne (maybe) where i have some work to do :( then home on the 31st :eek: bugger reality beckons. :D any way will put some more pics up on the photobucket site shortly. Liz if you are reading this i got some good dropbear pics and i even had my picture taken with one of the little buggers despite the fact it crapped on me .
c youse soon

actually it was the PK Jungle bar you ferkers :)

tis true i may be piling it on but when it is so hot you just have to drink loads of cold beer to keep cool. Dave, a word of warning do not take your sister to the party you know whyat a bugger that bax is with the women ;) Liz will be putting some pics of drop bears up later on the photobucket site even had my pic taken with one although it did crap on me :D little buggers

Come on Mark ,you played enough now , it's time to get home :D :D :D

jalousharry :eek:

Hi Mark

Glad to hear you are helping the Aussies drink beer - they obviously make too much and cant export it as its such a long way from anywhere :rolleyes:

Cant wait to see the dropbear piccies :D :D

Nice one Mark bet you are looking forward to your return to blighty and the rain..:)

Not so sure about that Baz. However my party looms and i have just this evening had an email from our fellow Harley riders from the harley Davidson Club Netherlands regio deutshland who tell me that 6 of them are coming over for my party. So i am hopeful of a good turnout from our lot coz if they can make it from Holland , well nuff said. Hey harry are you coming over? Fuck am starting to panic now i hope it all works out and we get some decent weather????? It cooled down about in Sydney about 25 so riding the bike the last couple of days has been more comfortable. So only another 1200kms around the pacific highway from Sydney to melbourne and the riding is about done. :eek: Still its been a blast just need to add up my credit card bills now :( will try and put some more pics up 2moz.
c youse all soon

Back