Leather Tank bag though not everyones cup of tea I reckon it looks pretty smart.

Buellbloke

Picked this up over Christmas, was nicely discounted so postage was essentially free from Italy.
Shipped via Fed Ex so no Royal Mail extra duties to deal with.
Allowing for the stated wait/construction times shipping took approx 3-4 days.
Fits nice, has a clever magnetic quick lock under the buckle.
4mm Italian Bull leather, might outlive the bike it's that well made.
Applied some protective film to the tank prior to fitting though the back is suede lined.
It's secured with cable ties at each end so quick fitting & removal or will come away with the tank.
They make them for lots of models though moreso for Harley also for Indian, Moto Guzzi and Triumph.
Some tasty side bags and saddlebags with quick open/closure and proper security locks (as pictured on Mark Hammonds post below) which is a very nice touch.
Several different types of leather including full grain and various colour options/stitching colours.
They will customise if email first and also make fender bibs though do not have any pictured.
Shame no UK suppliers only EU and USA.
Uncertain to it's fittment with flush mount fuel caps.
"On a side note"
In case anyone was wondering yes the Genuine Harley Locking Fuel Cap is vented, which may or might not assist with avoiding potential flooding of the charcoal cannister, its fitted behind the swing arm that at some point I will probably delete.
Harley do not list the Locking Fuel cap for M8 models just later softails, though as can be seen it fits perfectly, yours for £60 lots of places.
This particular one was purchased for my 103 Dyna Fatbob the new owner never used so passed it back for £20.

Company established in 2000 so no fly by nights.
Website is pretty comprehensive and they also have a facebook page.
Lots of reviews and vids on youtube.
Unless you stumbled across them like I did you might never come across this company and they are well worthy of attention.
I found they respond same or next day to emails in English.
Ends Cuoio
20240112_150431.jpg

Last edited:
Look good and very high quality mate. Nice bike too.
£100 inc shipping £22 on pay in 3, £33 down & 2 further months to pay a no brainer.
Bought bob end of last year for cash ex demo, saved me plenty. Apart from some minor mods, crankcase vent, oil cooler guard, fork wrap and caliper blacks, cheapo front led's inc lens and extended indicator switches plus the obligatory forwards for tall people the tax man paid for and the above, all my customisations will begin in earnest this year. First up is the 2 bros shorty turnout in raw am ordering next week or so on pay in 3 with UK paypal (y)

Last edited:
Won't fit my bike but nice to know, does look quality kit (y) Owning a RK a Fender Bib may be interesting, I'll email them, thanks

My large saddlebag came from Ends Cuoio, not cheap but top quality.
That is a large saddlebag, just goes to show from this post quite a few members have heard of them and bought stuff off them.
I wouldn't say compared to USA prices they are expensive either.
Features like alloy bracing stitched into the back to stop the bags sagging, optional quick catches under the buckles and a decent lock option put them a cut above many have seen. Believe they will customise them too if asked.

Maff is that one of those Motea seats? is it comfortable or rock hard like a Saddleman?

Last edited:
Maff is that one of those Motea seats? is it comfortable or rock hard like a Saddleman?
Yes it is the Motea rip-off of the saddlemen seat. I only fitted it recently and haven't actually ridden with it yet. Seems OK when sitting on it but time will tell.

Yes it is the Motea rip-off of the saddlemen seat. I only fitted it recently and haven't actually ridden with it yet. Seems OK when sitting on it but time will tell.
Have sat on a Saddleman Step up seat fitted to a Low Rider S, was like sitting on a stiff board with 1mm of foam, the edges cut in to the backs of my legs with feet down was not impressed, am no lite weight at 16 stone. Should imagine the construction makes them last a very long time. Assumed that maybe the Motea seat being significantly cheaper might not have such dense non forgiving foam inside it. I own a Secret labs desktop chair it has similar cold cured foam, thing is firm but forgiving. The bobs original seat is the same firm but forgiving though tends to cup you in, moving about feels like it wants to spit you out :LOL:

Have sat on a Saddleman Step up seat fitted to a Low Rider S, was like sitting on a stiff board with 1mm of foam, the edges cut in to the backs of my legs with feet down was not impressed, am no lite weight at 16 stone. Should imagine the construction makes them last a very long time. Assumed that maybe the Motea seat being significantly cheaper might not have such dense non forgiving foam inside it. I own a Secret labs desktop chair it has similar cold cured foam, thing is firm but forgiving. The bobs original seat is the same firm but forgiving though tends to cup you in, moving about feels like it wants to spit you out :LOL:

Most saddlemen seats require at least 750 to 1000 miles to break them in to the shape of the owners arse. I’ve had a few and once broken in, they are a great seat, but even after break in period they can be firm. The SDC series seats use a more forgiving foam and the seat shape is more sculptured than a regular step up. In my experience the solo bobber style seats from Saddlemen never really get comfortable, but a step up or SDC step up can be a very comfortable seat to do long days on, providing its been broken in by the owner.

Most saddlemen seats require at least 750 to 1000 miles to break them in to the shape of the owners arse. I’ve had a few and once broken in, they are a great seat, but even after break in period they can be firm. The SDC series seats use a more forgiving foam and the seat shape is more sculptured than a regular step up. In my experience the solo bobber style seats from Saddlemen never really get comfortable, but a step up or SDC step up can be a very comfortable seat to do long days on, providing its been broken in by the owner.
I get the feeling like my Secret Labs chair that cold cured foam never really breaks in, what happens is your arse becomes accustomed to a very firm seat. Though you do say previous owner. Was after the Saddleman solo seat with the diamond stitch, have seen plenty buy and sell on to realise they are not comfortable hence my interest in the seat from Motea. It does look less than special but once your on it nobody sees it, sounds to me like I should try one :LOL:

Back