Looking for a VRSCX

VikingDave

Hello All,

My names Dave, i've joined on here to help with the impossible task of tracking down a specific bike.

My father owned 2007 H-D VRSCX Screamin Eagle but had to sell it due to ill health late 2015. Since his passing a touch over a year ago i've been trying to track it down and was hoping maybe someone on here may have it or know of it.

The reg he had on it was WR09 PPU but since then it has changed and is not recognised when reg searched.

I have the VIN number somewhere but if anyone knows anything about it then you would make me a very happy man.

Below is an archived listing of said bike up for sale

Cheers

Help to find a bike with no registration or VIN............it's a tall order as there are many of the same bike in circulation so how can anyone help with just a photo of a standard SE VRod?
Well the reg was WR09 PPU, Maybe someone owns it and changed the reg, maybe someone had it and exported the bike

Never a popular bike to start with.
Came with a free balaclava, if i remember correctly.
London dave had the only one in that colour. Tool man paul has it now.

Is this it ?

IMG_1468.png

Never a popular bike to start with.
Came with a free balaclava, if i remember correctly.
London dave had the only one in that colour. Tool man paul has it now.
AYe, I remember there was a small number in the uk so I was hoping it wouldn't be long before it came up for sale. I've seen 4 or 5 but none matching the one i'm looking for

AYe, I remember there was a small number in the uk so I was hoping it wouldn't be long before it came up for sale. I've seen 4 or 5 but none matching the one i'm looking for
Have you tried joining VRod Groups on Facebook as there maybe a select group out there for SE VROD owners UK?

Here's one for starters - https://www.facebook.com/groups/39327276027

OR

I did think that but i'm not on social media hence why i'm on here for it. Cheers though

You’ll stand a better chance of finding it using social media. The Harley specific Facebook groups have a far greater potential reach than this forum. There aren’t many SE V Rod’s out there, and the chances are that the V Rod enthusiasts on social media will know where most of them are, or they will know someone that owns one.

I know of a SE V Rod that lives local to me, but it won’t be the one you are looking for because it’s spent its entire life as a drag bike and sprint bike.

Back