Looking for right hand switch cluster or switch

howo

Club Member
Hi all. 2010 Road King classic 96”
Anyone know where I can get the cruise control switch that lives in the right hand switch cluster?
Warr’s have it on order but I’m beginning to think it’s never going to arrive. Also have no idea if it’s the complete switch set being part of the wired in the handle bar set up or comes as a single switch.
I have the engine management light on because of it so 1st step is to replace the switch I’m reasonably confident that’s the problem although I can’t get Warr’s or any other indi to take on the job. Probably because they can’t get the parts either….
Built in redundancy or what!
So any ideas where I may find a used one or new?
Cheers

They used to retro fit em by using the switchgear off a glide and a couple of other parts in the loom have a nose at the wiring diagram to tell you what to source 👍

Here you go just found the part number for the complete kit 77197-08 plugs straight in on all 08 up bikes jersey saying obsolete but i am betting one of the older dealers would have one

Warr’s ordered the switch. 3 months wait but spliced it in & problem sorted 78£ to you sir!

Think the problem is looking up the part on the web brings up the complete cruise control for both switch clusters. An upgrade kit for bikes without cruise control but the ability to fit one. That kit is now discontinued but you can buy replacement switches

Back