M50 & SS250 pics to share

Skip

My local Inde shop has these hanging about.
Thought I'd share.
The M65 runs well and as you see, has a rare? up-sweep pipe and a perhaps not quite as rare luggage rack. It is a 1967.

The SS250 is a 1967 owned by Mike, one of the mechanics. He's had it since high-school (about a thousand years ago :D). He flat-tracks it often. Will post some "action" pics of that business when I get'um.

Enjoy

ThunderBay83.jpg

ThunderBay84.jpg
MG]
ThunderBay82.jpg

ThunderBay66.jpg

SS250005.jpg

SS250002.jpg

Edit: would change title if i could.

Note to self: Back off on the Stupidoo's for breakfast.
Neither of these are AMF products

Last edited:
Re: M50 & SS250 pics to share

Don't give yourself a hard time (well, for that at least..) as they are the right bikes for this section. I don't recall us ever seeing any 50/65cc variants in the flesh over here except maybe the son of one of our popular US Air base members who joined the club with a 65cc "Shortster" monkey bike (Jack and Gloria Brodericks lad, forgot his name). Interesting to see more of that machine than the factory side shot lets us see.

Hey, is that a Shortster (or X-90) up against the back wall..?

Up date.......................
I've just sent to our tool man an exceptional bunch'a pages covering everything on Single cylinder bikes from Hummers to '75 Models of all types. Wiring diagrams, parts breakdowns, tips etc.
Now, give the Man a chance to sort it all out but when he does I'm thinking it will be of use to single guys:wink:

ummm...... Cheers! (right? I'm prakticin my english an still planning my invasion.)

Edit:
Yup Paul, it shore is.

Last edited:

Just re-visiting this one because I have suggested to someone about to restore a 1971 M65 Leggero to check our site so I can bring it onto the first page for him to spot. Will let him introduce himself.

How about this for topical! Over a year ago I put out the August 1969 Enthusiast to scan the attached photo (along with another for the Beer Tent) once I could get near the computer (daughters) - only to have the issues vanish. Just found them in improbable place that has wife's obsessive tidying fingerprints all over them.

Skip, better late than never I hope you'll agree - it is a rather slow bike after all...

(d'ya think I could persuade her that my "mans best friend" is coloured..sorry, colored Playmate Pink and is therefore for her..?)

Attachments

• Aug 69 M65.jpg
    Aug 69 M65.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

How about this for topical!

(d'ya think I could persuade her that my "mans best friend" is coloured..sorry, colored Playmate Pink and is therefore for her..?)

Mmmmm.......... trick question here.
I shall have to handle my answer quite carefully:D

Back