Moving House

C

Crispy

Hi all,

Once the humble abode in London is sold, the family & I will be moving to Stratford-upon-Avon - work thing!

First question - looking at the map, it looks like I'll fall into region 9 - can someone confirm that for me please?:confused:

Second question - the dear lady has her heart set on a quaint little Victorian terraced place within a gnat's whisker of the town centre. Needless to say..no off-street parking, no garage etc etc...!! Does anyone out there live in Stratford, and do you know of the whereabouts/availablity etc of garages or lock-ups that I could rent? Need to check this out before we get into formal viewings and the inevitable offers!

Third question - where do you guys normally meet up?

In advance...thanks for your help, and look forward to meeting you some time!

Cheers,
Crispy.

Re: Moving House

hi mate

think you'll be better off in region 25, i live in coventry and meet up with them all the time, good bunch to mix with

check out the 25 section cos we are meeting up for a curry night if your into it

scoll

Re: Moving House

Hi, I live between Stratford and Banbury. You will be hard pressed to find any sort of lock up or garage in Stratford itself. Tee, who gets on here sometimes also lives near Stratford you could try asking him. House prices in the town itself are way overpriced because of the tourists and tbh, in summer the town is chokka. Go about 10 miles out in a village you could save some dosh:D

Back