Moving to NE Lincs. ~

David Nimrod

Club Member
I'll be moving to NE Lincs in the New Year.

So I wanted to get a bit of info. on R23...

& find out if there's a meet up in the area

Thanks!

Re: Moving to NE Lincs. ~

Not sure what (if anything) goes on at the minute, but I'm based just South of Lincoln if you fancy meeting up at some point.
There's good Riding to be had along the Coast and also around the Wolds.
The Sea Front Cafe in Mablethorpe is a favourite Brew Stop of mine :encouragement:

I'll be up at the north end of the County, but a ride around the Wolds would be spot on!

Also, I know a couple of great Pubs to meet up at, if such things will ever be allowed....

I'll be up at the north end of the County, but a ride around the Wolds would be spot on!

Also, I know a couple of great Pubs to meet up at, if such things will ever be allowed....

Sound, look forward to it :cool:.

Seems pretty quiet in this part of the Forum...

Any more riders up in north east Lincs..?

Or will I be moving to a Harley free zone..?

Only time will tell, I guess!

From my experience loads of bikers up that way per se . Most of them are still sporting "Rigs"

Last edited:

There were a good few HD Riders in my Area and they used to frequent this Forum when I was a Member around 10 - 15 years back. It does seem to be very quiet here nowadays.
I know there are at least two of us still knocking around so you won't be totally alone.....

There were a good few HD Riders in my Area and they used to frequent this Forum when I was a Member around 10 - 15 years back. It does seem to be very quiet here nowadays.
I know there are at least two of us still knocking around so you won't be totally alone.....
That's good to know...
When I'm installed, I'll PM you.
Thanks!

Btw, are there any 'biker pubs' in the area..? If such a thing even exists of course...
I've heard talk of a rock-bar in Grimsby, called 'Yardbirds'... anyone know it..?
Thanks!

Don't know if your interested or not but there's a good craic to be had Flat track racing at Scunthorpe Speedway stadium.

They run a Winter and Summer series so race all year round although spectating is very limited at present due to the Virus. When it isn't a few of us get across from West Yorks when we can, with one ore two considering actually entering a bike or two which is pretty easy and cheap enough to do. All types of bikes there and one or two Harleys making an appearance.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/scunnyflattrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=871wONObPjA

a rock-bar in Grimsby, called 'Yardbirds'

Yardbirds is a great venue. It's owned by the Warlocks MC and in another life they have bands on every weekend and a good custom show on every May. There are a few places dotted around where bikers congregate and also Lincolnshire Bike Nights on every Wednesday through the summer which is a meet up at a different pub somewhere in the county. Also Guy Martin's sisters pub at Kirmington where there's always a few bikes. Usually not stuck for somewhere to go ...

Excellent!
Thought it was the Warlocks MC bar.
All good stuff, and it looks like there'll be some good times ahead...

Back