Naseby Field Rally 2008

Fuz

A big thanks to all at region 21 for a most excellent rally,
I hope to recover about Thursday,
Cheers,
Fuz.

Re: Naseby Field Rally 2008

That was a bloody good wekend. .

All you region 21 lot put a lot of effort into making this rally one to remember,

Cracking rideout through some wonderfull countryside to Rutland Water

plenty of trade stands and a custom show , bikes , hot rods ,steam engines and more.

Good bands to kick the dust up to, with some good ale to put a big smile on

everones face,

Thanks again to the Region 21 crew who put the Rally together:D:D

Compilation of rally photos in the *Beer Tent* HERE

Thanks for a great weekend region 21.

Who needs a AGM to get people there?.......:439:

You have proved once again that you can throw a great party a great region all working together.

Liked your *CREW* tees. :wink:

Last edited:

a big thank you from all at region 11 MAD Riders, we had a great weekend, very well organized rally
THANK YOU

Cracking weekend. Thanks to Rally Crew for all the efforts to make it a success. Brilliant rideout to Rutland, thanks to the organiser for arranging brilliant weather for it. Thanks too to the big lad that got us through all of the junctions together. (Sorry don't know any names).
The 200 mile journey home was a bit wet though due to the heavy rain. Looking forward to next year.

Thanks from the mole :) and the missis :)from the North East. Region 3

Cracking weekend. Thanks to Rally Crew for all the efforts to make it a success. Brilliant rideout to Rutland, thanks to the organiser for arranging brilliant weather for it. Thanks too to the big lad that got us through all of the junctions together. (Sorry don't know any names).
The 200 mile journey home was a bit wet though due to the heavy rain. Looking forward to next year.

Thanks from the mole :) and the missis :)from the North East. Region 3

.....twas me mate....:439:

todds.jpg

Great Rally thanks a lot to you all for all the effort you put in. Can we have some warning next time you got a load of roundheads with muskets shooting at the toffs:60277EB7B04744289C0Nearly jumped out of me feckin skin and hit the deck:D

A Great Rally, and a big 'Thankyou' to all the 21's ;-)

See you next year...

HI All at 21
Just about everything that could go right, Did! Thanks for all the hard work before during and I'm sure after the rally. It all goes to make it special and it was. :439: Already penned it in for next year.

I could only make it on the Saturday afternoon so missed some of the events but from when I arrived I had a cracking time. All of the organisers in their orange tops were really helpful and friendly.

Were the rock band on Saturday great or was I just so sloshed that they sounded great (the equivelent of bear goggles for hearing)?

I also met up with an old pal (Sam) who I didn't even know he attended these rallies.

Cheers
Paul

I'm posting a few of the photos I took at the Rally on my Flickr page (link below...)

There's just the bikes that caught my eye, so let me know what you think ;-)

Yes indeed, me and the rest of the Central South had a great time. Special thanks to the guys who had to push me all the way on to the site when my bike woudn't start :mad: and to Dave and Jules from Northhamps V-twin for bringing the parts with them to get me on the road again:D. And a big thanks to the Spannermeister himself.... good ole Tricky, your'e a star, mate, forever in your debt .
Take care,
Andy

I'm posting a few of the photos I took at the Rally on my Flickr page (link below...)

There's just the bikes that caught my eye, so let me know what you think ;-)

Do you want some colour film David? :169B9ADF431545348BC

Great shots mate. Did you get permission for the hands/fingers photo?

Do you want some colour film David? :169B9ADF431545348BC

Great shots mate. Did you get permission for the hands/fingers photo?

Yeah, I always ask first ;-)

However if the owner of the fingers wants it removed, I'll do so...

As to colour, it's so over rated dude!

p.s. there's more pics up now...

Great rally, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also thanks to CovKid's wife Heidi for lending me her H*nda. (My bike was taken ill towards the end of the Super rally)

Just wanted to say thanks to the 'orange tee's' for a great (Saturday) afternoon. Bike was delivered on Friday afternoon, and couldn't think of a better place to head for my first ride :) Dragged a mate along and both really enjoyed the bikes, entertainment and even the burgers :) thanks.

Now I just have to hope there were no camera's handy near the gate, as I struggled with a broken zip on my jacket and my mate thought he'd help.... by kneeling in front and giving it a few tugs
:9399D3F58B324EE1B68

Thanks region 21 for a great rally.
The missus and meself road up expecting to get drownded with the weather, but it held out. excellent ride out in beautiful country, and even found my favourite beer, old peculiar at the bar. we had a good time, met some nice people.
:60277EB7B04744289C0

Many thanks to those who have posted here to give us some feedback on the rally at the weekend :smile:.

I have just about got my energy levels back up after an exhausting weekend and build up to the event.

More thanks must go to all those that gave a raffle prize to us -

• Kev French at Le Rock
  • Silverstone Race circuit
  • Rockingham Raceway
  • Santa Pod Raceway
  • Ace Cafe
  • BSH Magazine
  • Streetfighter Magazine
  • Buff Headwear
  • Northants V-Twin
  • Bikers Paradise Leatherwear
  • Frank Thomas Bike clothing
  • Toxic Crow Custom Paint
  • Diddy's Silverwear
  • Huggie's Clothing
  • Myth's and Minerals
Toxic Crow deserve another mention for Sponsoring our 'Best in Show' trophy with a ?50 prize - Thanks guy's.

I also need to show my appreciation to all the Naseby Field Region members who grafted all weekend to make the rally what it was.

In total, including the raffle and custom show entrance charge on the Saturday we raised ?1,500 for the Air Ambulance .. pretty good I reckon!

I reckon we can claim the rally a success :D ............

Who know's what next year will bring!!

We all had a fantastic afternoon last saturday thank you so much for inviting us to join you folks.

Big thanks to the first aider and others for attending to our grandson so quickly, we are pleased to say that there were no lasting damage and he is still as cheeky as ever again now. Thank you

We realy love looking at all those bikes and the funeral one was realy different we have never seen anything like it before, allthough our eldest used to be a funeral director and he says that he has seen one before ah well once again thank you for a great time out. Geoff n Julia

P.S If you are free on sunday afternoon please join us at the Eleanor (this sunday the 8th. at 2.30.pm.) see you soon

Just noticed the above well done to all involved for raising that ?1,500 truely magnificent

Last edited:
Back