New Date for monthly meeting

S

sharkie

The monthly meeting will be held on the first Saturday of the month, starting from 5th August '06

Meeting dates for the rest of the year are as listed below:

Sept 2nd :)
Oct 7th :)
Nov 4th :)
Dec 2nd :)

Still at the George in March,I am looking for some were more central to the region,so that we all have equal distance to travel.

Maybe I AM trying to achieve the impossible who knows. So there are the dates and the venue, no reason for you not to turn up.

Riding in a group is more fun than, on your own.

Hope to see you all soon

[61] High Street number 6 on map
March PE15 9JJ, Cambridgeshire, GB
View attachment 987

Sharkie

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Date for monthly meeting

What time are you starting your meetings mate only I have been to a couple of them earlier in the year at 7.30pm and been the only one there, so I left.
Regards
Foby

Meeting to start at 8.30 Foby mate see you there:D :D :D

Sharkie:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi I agree about the distance. Why not have two meets in the summer and how about a Saturday or Sunday afternoon you can then enjoy a ride to a pub further away. The Cambridge meet is two hours away! which would be fine in the afternoon
Anyone want to meet up nearer the coast,or for rideouts let me know?

Nick come to the next meeting,so we can disscus the points
you have mentioned.Things are going to change,but I NEED
TO SEE area members to put a face to a name:D :D :D

Sharkie:cool: :cool: :cool:

This meeting place is over 100 miles each way for a meeting at 8.30 at night. If you change the meeting place let me know untill then I`ll continue to ride with the HOG group who meet at differen parts of the county and have ride outs ect, is this why HOG grows and riders Do`nt
Nick

Hi Nick this is Tealess the assisant rep,I agree with your message that the meetings need to be earlier than 8.30pm as you will see by my thread I will be there at 7.00pm.

I hope that you can see by my thread that we are really trying to see what the members of the region want, to be able to go forward. We need everyone's input it would be really nice to be able to discuss this over a beer/orange juice.

Hope you can make it tomorrow but if not message me back and let me know of a location and time that you would think would be suitable for members to go to if we can arrange this for the next meeting.

:confused: tealess

Back