New Forest Rally 17 - 19 June 2022

Rick

Affiliates Clerk
A call to the South West to join me on supporting our friends and neighbours from R19 New Forest. I know it follows the weekend directly after the International, but you can never have too much of a good thing, especially after 2 years of lockdown! It would be good to see R12 reciprocate the fantastic support the Foresters gave our Riverside Rally last month. For those newer members that have yet to attend a club rally this is perfect, it's not too far to travel, the Trojans Sports Club venue is excellent, the weather normally excellent. Best of all, you can just rock up and pay at the gate, no advanced booking required. So if you missed out on getting a ticket for the International, you have no such worries with this friendly well organised event.
I'll post up nearer the event, meeting point (most likely Tiverton Services M5 J27) and confirm time of departure on the Friday.

Right, a few of us from Wellington will be going to the rally Friday morning. Anyone wishing to join us, please be fuelled and ready to leave at the Shell garage & Budgens store at Chelston, South of Wellington along A38 for 10am sharp.
Those of you making your own arrangements - l look forward to seeing you all at the rally itself.
Safe ride to all.

Have packed and loaded the bike, see you all at 10am ready to roll from the Shell garage, Chelston , Wellington.

Back