New Member in this region

R

Red

Hi All
Just a quick line introducing myself, I am new too HDRCGB and I am down in the sunny town of Annan, Dumfries and Galloway.

I have said hello in the newbies section here

Currently building two Ironhead bobbers (1980 and 1985) one a hardtail and the other standard bobbed.
Hope to be back on the road soon with the hardtail.

Regards
Red

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Member in this region

Iain,

I caught your post in the "Hello" section.:) Its great to have you aboard

R26 is a wee bit quiet right now, not quite sure why but it may be a lack of support.:frown:

Feel free to have a look at the Region 2 area until R26 picks up.

Maybe a bit late this year to see ya out n about but rest assured, next year will be just as busy as this.:smile:

Cheers Mate, I will keep an eye on the Regions.
Currently building two Ironheads, one an Hardtail and the other standard, the HDRCGB will be a good source of help and advice on completing them.

Regards
Red

Welcome to the club Red,give Adam a ring and keep an eye on the Lakes page for winter events our Bowling nights are legendary,well the pisstasking and laughs are:D:D

Red - I'm not too far away (just outside Biggar) so if you want to catch up let me know:wink:

Cheers Mate.
will do, just trying to sort a few problems out with the Hog, spitting oil out, wet sumping badly and can not seem to cure it.
I'll give you a call when sorted.

Red

Common problems if they have been stood a long time or are overfilled. Welcome by the way from Lancashire today bathed in sunshine.

It's cyclical. All regions go through quiet spells. At least you don't have to travel far to get to see other regions.

(Yes, tongue was firmly embedded in cheek)

welcome red im not far away im in dalbeattie im afraid this region is dead bud not alot going on here but contact me if you need eny help or just want a chat cheers roland

Hi
Many thanks, nice looking Hog in your pic.

Cheers
Red

Get it sorted Red For next year we have a full program of Rallys In just about every region Some cracking ones up your way.A warm welcome from the North East.:)

Be ready for the Vintage and Sportster.

Back