New member with amf-hd sst250

S

Stropke

Hello,
i just joined the forum. I bought myself an AMF Harley Davidson SST250 from 1977. I live in Belgium and I have some experience in restauration of Japanese classic bikes.
So, here comes my first question: does anyone have a service manual in .pdf?
I am not going to attack this bike without a proper reference guide:mad:!

Re: New member with amf-hd sst250

Hello Guy and welcome to the HDRCGB forum.

Did you know that there's a Harley-Davidson club in Holland which is specifically dedicated to the Aermacchi models?

2-Stroke Spaghetti Harley Riders

They're a great bunch of people who are good friends of ours, and attend many of our events here in the UK. They also have a Facebook page.

As for your workshop manual; I don't have one myself but a few of our members own AMF 2-strokes so you could get lucky.

Hi and welcome from Devon

SS and SX manuals on this site, which might be of some help, welcome :D

Manuales

Guy I have PMd you.

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to see what you are up to.

Hello Guy and welcome to the HDRCGB forum.

Did you know that there's a Harley-Davidson club in Holland which is specifically dedicated to the Aermacchi models?

2-Stroke Spaghetti Harley Riders

They're a great bunch of people who are good friends of ours, and attend many of our events here in the UK. They also have a Facebook page.

As for your workshop manual; I don't have one myself but a few of our members own AMF 2-strokes so you could get lucky.

Hello Kevscribener,
thanks for the info. I already signed up with these guys but am currently waiting for approval by their moderator.

Welcome ,and good luck with the bike.:wink:..still playing with mine :eek:

Hello Kevscribener,
thanks for the info. I already signed up with these guys but am currently waiting for approval by their moderator.

Your now approved on the 2 stroke forum as well (i moonlight as a moderator on that one :) )

I have a 76 SST that i rescued after 30 years of storage and brought back from the edge of being scrapped so shout if you need any help/info.

Hiya Guy,

as for the moonlighting Neil.. * kick* *grin* and as for the manuals: coming your way :)

Welcome to the dark side!

Marjo

Hiya Guy,

as for the moonlighting Neil.. * kick* *grin* and as for the manuals: coming your way :)

Welcome to the dark side!

Marjo

Ahhhhh, 2-stroke Harleys. The only Harleys that are actually designed to smoke. :D

Back