Next meeting ........

M

Mog

Sunday 15th June ....... 12.00 noon

at

The Ponderosa, The Horseshoe Pass

how about posting on here if you can make it !

Re: Next meeting ........

I'll come if ya can come an get me Mr.Ellis?:wink:
I'll even buy ya a hot chocolate!!

Nice one Mog & Sue,
yiup, hoping to make it,
might bring me mate, the malaria victim, with me.
Kill or cure :D

Come on Folk's,
Fancy meeting up on Sunday an then a
little ride-out? We haven't caught up for
ages!

Susie x

Hi Susie

Sorry Jan and I can't make it, in Ruthin. You are quite welcome to purloin our kettle if your in the area:D

Hope you have a good ride out.

Steve

Hi All

we hope to be there, sue will text you in the morning (but got to bath the dog first)

Hey guys & girls
"what a lovely day"

Great to catch up with everybody today, and to meet some new faces, Welcome aboard Oliver & Lucy, hope all got home safely. so who's going to the 3 piegeons next weekend? may aswell turn up in Mass on Saturday Afternoon, WE ALL NOW HOW NICE THE SOUND OF A GROUP OF HARLEYS IS, and everybody will know the north wales region has arrived and its time to show them how to party, so come on guys what time we leaving?

But be warned if the weathers crap, i shall be fitting vance & hines pipes to the camper and will just chug along behind you all......

see you all soon xx
Lisa & Dave

See Sue I can wright proper inglish too, not just Oliver

Us again, just wanted to thank Steve and Jan at Bear Customs for that lovely sweet warming tea, (and use of the little boys room) see Sue I'm using proper inglish again and could have said (thanks for the use of your bog).

Steve,let us know if you arrange a BBQ in July just hope its a weekend when where not away, hey and we can deliver the barbie in the bus and have a few gazbos if needed just let us know

see you all soon
Dave & lisa

As Dave says, a good day out and hope to see you all next weekend.

Dave can you bring the van even if it's sunny and can you bring your gazebo and can you bring a bbq and can you bring a fridge for the beers and can you bring a stereo... :D

Sorry we missed it. We were in a field under canvas for the weekend.
First run out for the trailer. As expected half the things that we took didn`t get used. Hopefully we will be better organised next time.
Hope to see you all very soon.

Hi all

Brilliant to see you all today, and great to welcome the "new faces" to the fore. Dave & Lisa, thanks for the very generous offer - you just tell us when you are away, and we wont plan the BBQ for then. Its definetely a goer, There seems to be a few things clashing at the end of July, so may be around 10th august - perhaps we should canvas your opinions and I will post when we have got more plans together.

Probably see you at the Three Budgies.

Cheers for now

Steve & Jan xx

It was great to get together on Sunday at the Ponderosa, then ride to Bears Customs in Rhuthin, thanks Steve and Jan for the hospitality. A few of us continued to Denbigh, then me and Susie headed over Denbigh Moors to the caff in Cerrig where some home made steak pie had our names on !! :D

For those who don't know, this coming weekend (Sat 21st) a few of us are meeting up at a rally at The Three Pigeons, Graigfechan, nr Ruthin. It's not a Harley event, but run by a friendly bunch ! :D Camping is available and theres a band on Sat night. We will be turning up sometime Saturday afternoon, hope to see you there. Contact me if you want more info, numbers are in the Quin or PM me on here.

Three Pigeons website here

Map here

Sorry we missed it. We were in a field under canvas for the weekend.
First run out for the trailer. As expected half the things that we took didn`t get used. Hopefully we will be better organised next time.
Hope to see you all very soon.

Sorry you couldnt make it Ian ....

Maybe see you at the Three Pigeons on Saturday ! :D

For those who don't know, this coming weekend (Sat 21st) a few of us are meeting up at a rally at The Three Pigeons, Graigfechan, nr Ruthin. It's not a Harley event, but run by a friendly bunch ! :D Camping is available and theres a band on Sat night. We will be turning up sometime Saturday afternoon, hope to see you there. Contact me if you want more info, numbers are in the Quin or PM me on here.

Three Pigeons website here

Map here

Just to add, this year the Doer's Bash is a charity event with all proceeds going to a cancer charity in memory of Wendy who sadly passed away earlier this year. The band are playing for expenses and beer only but Doug is asking for a donation of ?8 per person which will cover camping and of course the charity. A bbq is being organised by the landlord as well as the standard fare being offered in the restauraunt area, this year the band is hoping to set up and play outside so the smokers can boogie too! :439:

See you all Saturday.

Just to add, this year the Doer's Bash is a charity event with all proceeds going to a cancer charity in memory of Wendy who sadly passed away earlier this year. The band are playing for expenses and beer only but Doug is asking for a donation of ?8 per person which will cover camping and of course the charity.

What better reason to turn up, support a charity and have a good time in one hit !

A bbq is being organised by the landlord as well as the standard fare being offered in the restauraunt area, this year the band is hoping to set up and play outside so the smokers can boogie too! :439:

Weather forecast looks reasonable until Sunday !

See you all Saturday.

Can't wait .......... :439:

Back