Nice 4 speed early kick start Softail for sale ..

Re: Nice 4 speed early kick start Softail for sale ..

Quite a rare bike in that condition. A keeper if you want to get ahead of the game in the collector market.

Re: Nice 4 speed early kick start Softail for sale ..

Is it within reach of PMK..? (price wise I mean, don't know if it is his cup of tea)

I see that video is five years old! But just to add, it's a really nice original bike, and the fact the seller had the original air cleaner is really good news, because one of those round chrome a/c covers WITH the correct trim decal for model is the absolutely hardest part to find now!

Those bikes in that condition are now fetching 13-14 thousand of yer actual English pounds down here in Australia now. But you can still pick them up for just under $10,000 in the US if you look hard enough.

That bloke has some really nice bikes. Looking at his YT channel, he just sold a beautiful and original '79 XLH with the Siamese pipes. I want one of those!

Last edited:
<SNIP>

That bloke has some really nice bikes. Looking at his YT channel, he just sold a beautiful and original '79 XLH with the Siamese pipes. I want one of those!

I just missed this Ironhead a few years ago. He's in Weston-Super-Mare, just up the road from me.

If memory serves, it was up for less than £3500 on Facebook, but it was in 2019.

Back