Nolan N-Com

W

WildBill2566

Had a look at the Nolan N Com crash helmets and associated bluetooth rider passenger gear that fits in them. Its a bit pricey, works out about ?500 for the two lids and two bluetooth sets, but the lids are designed to accept the equipment with on/off and volume controls on the side of the lid.

Has anyone tried this stuff, does it work as well as they say (they being the sellers who may not be as honest as one may hope when it comes to making a sale).

Re: Nolan N-Com

Yes. It works really well. Only problem I had was comfort, my ears got sore after about an hour. Nothing to do with the speakers, just the helmet design and my head.

Yes. It works really well. Only problem I had was comfort, my ears got sore after about an hour. Nothing to do with the speakers, just the helmet design and my head.

Roger are you sure it wasn't the missus nagging you to slow down?;)

Been looking into Bluetooth myself, I checked out the Nolan system, one thing that put me off their helmets was the external sun visor.
The shop staff were not up to speed with the system either.
I think its early days yet for bluetooth, Inter-ride are developing a system that appears to fit my needs, should have been out in August but they don't seem to be out yet.
I've decided to wait until next year.

Back