Northeast Rally 28th July - 30th July

Added to Calendar: 28-07-23, 29-07-23, 30-07-23

BaZa®

Deceased Member
338161791_233982979138198_2619582165794050390_n.jpg

your right mate and the best run rally of them all.

In your humble opinion Bob - we are of course blessed (in my humble opinion) as a club to have the best in the South West - R12 Devon rally. Also just £15 earlier this year for early bird tickets and a traditional beer tent run by members for members, which this year we had to sadly put up our prices to £3 a pint, but still unbeatable value, unmatched anywhere in the club scene.

Well done R3 for putting on a cracking value for money rally in these difficult financial times.

As just a registered user, is it OK for me to come along to this event? Can I pay on the gate?
Never been to any Rallies before so I presume it's bring a tent/sleeping bag etc? The wife is encouraging me to go on my lonesome, (she normally rides everywhere with me), for a bit of "me" time, a few beers and a bit of riding.
What is the typical timetable of "events" etc? Would look to arrive Friday afternoon.

We welcome guests at all our rallies hence the Non Member price.

Go along and enjoy

As just a registered user, is it OK for me to come along to this event? Can I pay on the gate?
Never been to any Rallies before so I presume it's bring a tent/sleeping bag etc? The wife is encouraging me to go on my lonesome, (she normally rides everywhere with me), for a bit of "me" time, a few beers and a bit of riding.
What is the typical timetable of "events" etc? Would look to arrive Friday afternoon.
Gez, get there for lunchtime if you can, meet the crew, talk shite we always do, especially Paul Guile, nice but goes on a bit.
Tent Sleeping bag Blow up doll, sorry i mean mattress.
you will have a cracking time.

Out of interest, will the monthly meet at the Dun cow still be on, or will you be skipping it this month as it’s so close to the rally date?

Gez you'll be very welcome and you can pay on the gate. It is all pretty laid back. As Bob says people turn up from lunchtime on Friday onwards to avail themselves of the tea tent and the bar. Food is served early evening followed by a band at starting about 9-9:30. There's breakfast on Saturday morning followed by a ride out, or a stroll into Northallerton, or more time in the bar. Then repeat on Saturday night.

It's a small and friendly rally so come by yourself or bring the wife.

See you soon

"Sporty Girl", please see the thread "Ride out leader needed" re NE Rally.
Gez

"Sporty Girl", please see the thread "Ride out leader needed" re NE Rally.
Gez
sorted, Mick doing it.
good turnout 15 considering the weather, some great distance travellers turned up, well done, we just need a few more locals to turn out.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Barely been in the house lately, so in order to get a pass for the rally I had to be a good lad yesterday ;)

Many thanks to Hovver and his team for hosting the North East Regions rally this weekend. Nice chilled out weekend and great to catch up with club members.

Back